Homecoming

After what happened with Eric at the sleepover you two didn't talk much, you decided not to stress over it and try to get everything together for homecoming.

It was homecoming week and you didn't even feel like going anymore, no one else had asked you to the dance after the Aiden incident but you didn't care since the only person you wanted to go with was Eric but you couldn't tell anyone that, especially not your best friend.

Saturday had finally arrived and you were ready for the dance. You had curled your hair, applied makeup, earrings, and bought silver high heels that matched your black silk dress that showed off your figure very well, it was sure to catch the eye of anyone.

You had planned to take homecoming pictures at Brayden's house, who did end up asking Mya, but you felt out of place among all of the other couples. After taking pictures you all went out to eat and then headed off to the dance.

As soon as you arrived at the dance your eyes searched the large crowds for Eric. As you were searching Mya yelled to you.

"BRAYDEN AND I ARE GONNA GO OVER HERE." Mya pointed to a large group of Brayden's friends, you nodded your head and smiled. You walked over and found a group of mutual friends and began dancing.

You danced around slowly feeling more and more relaxed and not caring about what others thought, mostly Eric, who you couldn't seem to find anywhere. You began wondering if Eric had even come at all, he hadn't mentioned anything about the dance the entire week. As you danced while being lost in thoughts about Eric a short chubby man came over and began grinding on you.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" You yelled at the guy and pushed him away. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him, causing you to trip over your heels and fall to your knees. "GET OFF OF ME!" You yelled at him again, you couldn't place who he was but you didn't care, you tripped over yourself as you stumbled back onto your feet.

"YOU WERE ASKING FOR IT, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT." You slapped him across the face with your free hand, he was taken aback for a moment but not long. You jerked your hand to try and break free but his grip tightened around you. "SO YOU LIKE IT FIESTY?" He chuckled, the music blasted over you making you feel small and weak. He pulled you closer and placed a hand on your ass.

"I SAID STOP!" Tears began building in your eyes.

You squirmed around in his grip and tried to push him off of you. You looked around for help but you couldn't make anything out.

"Please." Your voice was barely above a whisper, you felt like there was nothing you could do until you felt a large hand grab your shoulder and push you back. You fell onto the floor but still had a view of what was happening, you saw the small man get punched in the face and stumble backward yelling at your savior. Your head spun faster and faster but you were able to make out a hand reaching down to help you up.

"It's okay, it's me Eric." You could barely hear his voice but you grabbed onto him tightly. "Let's get some air." He suggested. He waited until you shook your head in agreement and began walking towards the back doors.

Once you were outside you were able to breathe again and you slowly let go of Eric.

"Here," He grabbed your arm lightly and walked you over towards the back. "There's a table back there you can sit on." He walked you back to the table and sat you down, you could faintly hear the music blasting from the gym.

"Thank you." You said finally. Eric sat down next to you.

"No need to thank me, he was being an ass and I knew you weren't comfortable."

"I don't know what I would have done without you, I know that sounds like I'm a helpless woman but I was just really overwhelmed. So thank you, really." You rested your head against his shoulder and closed your eyes. "If you want to go back in you totally can, I just really need some air right now."

"Y/N please, I would never leave you, especially not when you're like this." He smacked his head lightly. "I just meant-"

"Don't worry, I know." You got up and pulled him up with you. "Come on, I don't want to waste a perfect dance." You both smiled as you listened to the music slowly fade to the slow song you had chosen.

"Are you sure? I don't want to freak you out or anything." Eric said respectfully.

"You're the only person I want to dance with trust me." You threw your hands around his neck as he put his hands around your waist, higher than the time before, you knew it was because he didn't want to freak you out.

"How was the dance before that ass showed up?" You giggled.

"I wasn't having a good time anyway, just watching everyone."

"I would have been your date if you had asked." You spat out, he stared at you confused at the sudden confession.

"I-" He began but you stopped him by pressing your lips against his, he had jumped back from you at first but gently began moving his lips against yours. You quickly broke away from him.

"I'm so sorry Eric, I don't know what-" This time he was the one who kissed you, he had moved one hand higher on your waist and the other one closer to your ass which caused your body to fill with warmth. His lips moved softly over yours, both of you turning your head opposite ways to deepen the kiss.

"Y/N." Eric breathed out between kisses. You slowed and looked at him. "You like me right? I don't want to be taking advantage of you or anything, I swear I'm not." He said, his voice shaky.

"You have no clue how long I've liked you, I never thought in a million years I'd be kissing you." You smiled as he began kissing you again. You slid one hand into his hair and the other down his shoulder. He began walking you back towards the wall and bumped you against it, you let out a soft moan when you bumped but continued kissing him. He put one hand against the wall and cupped your chin with the other hand. You slipped your tongue into his mouth and he did the same.

You quickly kicked up your right leg to his side, he grabbed onto the middle of your thigh causing a shooting pain sent straight to your core. You jumped onto him and he wrapped his hands around your ass to hold you up. He moved you from the wall to the table you were sitting on earlier and set you between him.

"You're good at this you know." You breathed out, he moved his lips from around yours down your neck.

"YouTube can teach you wonders." You laughed and dug your hands into his back. The lower Eric began to go the more spread out your legs had become. He stopped kissing your neck and put your chin in his hand. "God, you're beautiful." You smiled and kissed him, your lips moving together in perfect rhythm against one another. You pulled Eric closer to you wanting to feel his body against yours.

"Someone's a little desperate." He laughed.

"Shut up and kiss me." You smiled at him. He kissed you passionately but suddenly pulled away from you. "No." You whined dragging out the word.

"Let's get back to the dance, you put so much effort into it and I'd hate to waste it." He grabbed your hand and pulled you up from the table.

"Why can't we just stay here all night?" You pouted.

"As much as I would love to we can do that another day, let's go dance." He smiled at you and you smiled back. Everything was perfect.