Their first meet

Parishakti with rest of the Fairies  is passing through a jungle.Pari Shakti is enjoying very much while rest of the Fairies are worried about the safety of Pari Shakti.After sometime Parishakti feel the presence of someone in her surrounding.She stop there waiting for that person while rest of the Fairies move ahead.
She saw that a man is passing from there at a distance.
.He has bow in his one hand and arrows are hanging on his back.Also there is a sword tied on his waist.He seems like a warrior,warrior of her imagination.She follow him but lost her way.
On the other hand one of the soldier of evil powers is also roaming there
.He sense the power of Parishakti.
Unfortunately His eyes fall on Pari Shakti.He thought to capture her and marry her so that he can aquire her powers.
Looking at the evil,Parishakti starts running from there .Evil is also running behind her.Her leg get stuck on a branch of tree which is lying on ground due to which She fall. Evil is coming toward him with smile and extend his hand to hold her .She closed her eyes in fear.
Before that evil can touch her someone hold his hand.He look toward the beauty who is sitting on floor closing her eyes.
.He twisted his hand breaking it still looking at her.Evil cried in pain making Parishakti open her eyes.He turn back at the same time.
He fight bravely with him and at last he killed the evil.
He turn toward Parishakti .This is the first time she saw his face
Man"aap kaun hai?aur yaha akele Kya Kar rahi hai?
Parishakti is still lost in him.He snap his finger
Parishakti"hum par..Aa..hum kaun hai?
Man"ha aap kaun hai?
"Hume nhi pta,Hume nhi yaad"she lied knowing that she can't tell him the truth.
Man-"nhi yad?
She nodded no
Man"lagta hai kisi Karan apki smaran Shakti chali gayi hai"looking at the sky
"Raat bhi ho chuki hai aur sayad barish bhi ho.Yahi pass me hi ek jhopri (hut) hai agar apko apatti na ho to aap abhi  wahi chaliye.
She nodded ok .
They both reached at man's house.As soon as both entered it starts raining.
She look at the hut which has only one room where she is standing
Man"aap yaha so jayiye Mai Bahar so jata hu"
"Per Bahar to barish ho rahi hai.aap bhi yahi so jayiye na."she said innocently.
"Yaha bas ek hi kamra hai"he is really surprised from her statement.😯😲
"Ha per hum dono so sake itna bada to hai "she replied not understanding anything.
"Hum dono ek kamre me nhi so sakte hai"He denied
Parishakti"Kyu nhi so sakte"🤔
"Bas nhi so sakte.tum yaha so jayo Mai Bahar jaa raha hu"He replied with surprise not knowing how to make her understand.
Parishakti"To hum bhi aapke sath bahar hi rahenge "
Man"Per bahar barish ho rahi hai"

"Barish aapke liye bhi to hai na .Ruk jaiye na .Humare liye"she requested making the innocent face.

He looked at her face which is pleading innocently.How someone can deny her.He has to give up.
He arrange dried gas and make two bed .one for her and one for himself.

Man"ab tumhe apna naam to yaad nhi hoga.To Mai tumhe Kya bulau
Parishakti-"Jo aapko thik Lage"
Man"ummm aapki sundarta anany(infinite) hai .aapki bato me madhurta anany hai ,apme saumyata anany hai.To Mai apko aaj we ANANYA bulaunga."
She smile hearing her name .Also a pink shade appear on her cheek hearing his words.
Ananya-"aapka naam?"
Man-"BALVEER

SO HOW was the chapter?