Marriage

Ananya's sleep is disturbed by the knock on the door.she lazily opens her eyes and opens the door.A man is standing in front of her who is looking her as if he saw some ghost .
He peep inside the house and saw balveer who is sleeping.
He slap himself two to three time and again look at her and then at balveer.After that he ran from there.

He enters in house.
"Mukhiya ji wo balveer......balveer uss jangal wale Ghar me ek ....ek ladki ke sath hai.lagta hai dono sari raat sath the"

Mukhiya"tumhe pta hai tum Kya keh rahe ho?aur kiske bare me keh rahe ho "
"Sach keh raha hu .aap chal Kar dekh lijiye"

Mukhiya with some more people reach at that place .They enter in the house and saw Ananya and balveer.Balveer wakes up due to noise and look at them.

Everyone is gathered in a empty field.Mukhiya is sitting on the chair in middle . Balveer and Ananya is standing in front of him.

Mukhiya ji(after hearing Balveer's explanation)"hum mante hai balveer ki aapne Jo kiya wo samay ki mang thi.per ye bhi sach hai ki aap iss ladki ke sath the .Ab aapke pass keval do Marg hai ya to humare kabile ke niyam anusar aap dono ko prashchit ke Roop me mrityu dand swikar karna hoga ya phir iss ladki SE VIVAH KAR KE ISSE APNI BHUL KO SWIKARNA HOGA"
He knows if he refused to marry her both of them have to die .He is not worried for himself but he doesn't want her to suffer.
Balveer"Mai vivah ke liye taiyar hu agar inhe koi aapti nhi ho to"
Everyone looks at Ananya
She don't know what marriage is ? Hearing him she also agrees.
Mukhiya Ji"thik hai to kal ka din vivah ke liye sabe uttam din hai  Aisa subh din bahut kam Ata hai.Balveer ka iss duniya me koi nhi hai to uske vivah ka uttardaitwa humara hai"
At night
Ananya is sleeping in the house of a villager.Someone enters in the her room through window and starts taking slow steps towards her.she senses someone presence and opens her eyes. She is going to shout when he places his hand on her mouth.
"mai hu Baal veer" he whispers .
Ananya"Aap yaha ?"
Balveer"Tumse baat karni thi"
Ananya"Kya baat"
Balveer"Humne tumse bina  puchhe vivah ke liye ha keh diya.Per agar hum aisa nhi karte to vo log tumhare pran le lete. Abhi bhi samay hai agar tum yaha ye jana chaho to jaa sakti ho .Yaha ki paristithi hum sambhal lenge"

Ananya"yaha ane ke liye to itna kuch kiya aur ab aap jane ke liye keh rahe hai'

Balveer"itna kuch kiya .Matlab?"

Ananya"nhi...kuch nhi .hume kahi nhi jana .apse vivah karne me hume koi aapti nhi hai"
Baalveer looks at her  amused.somewhere he also doesn't want her to go .She is not going anywhere that means she will stay with him as his wife forever .This thought give him a unknown satisfaction and immense pleasure.
Marriage day

It seems like whole world is celebrating their marriage .Birds are singing continuously,each and every flower is spreading its fragrance to welcome the guests.
Balveer is waiting in the mandap for his future wife .It seems that Each amd every moment is taking years to complete .Finally his wait ends when Ananya came there in the attire of bride.She sit besides him and rituals began .He tied "mangalsutra "in her neck and put "sindoor"on her head  .With each "phera" they are giving promises to each other and  she is becoming his forever.but also with each promise she starts realising  that marriage is a pure bond which bind two soul together forever.

But she is a fairy and he is a human.One day she has to return in her world leaving him .How can she promise him to always be with him .No, this is not right .She has to stop this .But before she can say anything priest announce them as husband  and wife .
Ananya look at him not knowing what to do? She touches her "mangalsutra".she can't break this bond.(pari shakti ek aise dhramsankat me par gayi jiska upay unke pass nhi tha.Idhar hum pariya pari shakti ke na milne se bahut chintit the aur unhe har sthan per dhund rahe the.per unki koi khabar nhi mil rahi thi)

Ananya is standing in front of Balveer's house.(Same house from where Balveer reaches after solving first riddle in 'kuch to hai tere mere darmiyan')
She  kicks the kalash filled with rice to enter in the house. She is going to put her feet inside the house when Balveer stops him.
Balveer-"rukiye .
She looks at him confused .He goes inside the house and bring a sheet and keep it in front of her.
Balveer- .Ab tak iss ghar me keval mai rehta tha per aaj se ye ghar aapka bhi hai. iss ghar me aapke kadam parne wale hai issliye mai aapke yaad ko hamesha ke liye kaid karna chahta hu.

She looks at him and then at the sheet.
Ananya-"ghar to hum dono ka hai na .to hum akele isme kaise pravesh kar sakte. HUM HUMARE GHAR ME AAPKE SATH HI KADAM RAKHENGE.

He smiles hearing her and stands besides her .Both keep their  one leg on the feet simultaneously leaving their foot marks👣

At night
Ananya is standing near the window lost in her thoughts when balveer enters. He stands beside her and look at her who is looking at moon unaware of his presence.Her hair is blowing in the wind and some of them is coming in front of her eyes ."sindoor and mangalsutra"make her look more beautiful and her beauty is enhanced by  Moonlight .He slowly removes hair from her face and tuck it behind her ears making her to come out from her thoughts.
Ananya-"Aap kab aye ?hume pta bhi nhi chla"
Balveer-"jab tum chand ko dekh rahi thi"
Ananya-"raat bahut ho gayi hai hume so jana chahiye"
Baalveer-" So jana chahiye?aa..ha..so ..jana.. chahiye"

Ananya went toward the bed and lie on it closing his eyes .Baalveer look at her for sometime and smiles scratching his hairs and then sleep besides her .Both are lost in their own thoughts .One is thinking about the their happy married life while other is thinking how to contact with fairies.

So how was the chapter?
Thora nhi Actually jyada hi filmy tha .Hai na.

I hope you have already read Kuch to hai tere mere Darmiyaan and if not then please read it  before proceeding further.