A shocker

Balveer was passing from the jungle when he heard some sounds .He followed the sound and become shocked to see two fairies talking with each other.He stood behind a tree with utter surprise.
Natkhat pari-"ek varsh bit gaye baal pari per ab tak hume pari shakti ka koi pta nhi chla"
Baal pari-"pari shakti swyam hi humse milna nhi chahti .Samajh me nhi aa rha hai ki hum unhe kaise dhunde ."

"Mere pass ek yojna hai"Said a voice from behind.
Fairies looked at him .He was the army chief of Evil army.
Evil-"tum dono ko mai kaid kar leta hu phir tumhari azadi ke liye pari shakti khud hi dauri chali aayegi.kaisi yojna hai?
Baal pari and Natkhat pari attacked on the evil and he fell but soon his army arrived and surrounded them .Baal pari and Natkhat pari tried their best but evil army were outnumbered and soon both fairies fell on the ground injured.Evil army chief started approaching toward the fairies but suddenly a number of arrows fusilladed on them killing many of the evil and also creating a boundary around fairies with circle.
Everyone looked at the source and saw balveer is standing there with his bow and arrow.
Balveer-"jaane ki itni bhi kya jaldi hai .Humse to milte jao"
Evil attacked on balveer with his power but Balveer protected himself from his attacks by running and jumping away from it.
Balveer-"Mujhe laga ki tum koi balshali yodha hoge per tum to durbal nikle .Ek manushya ko harane ke liye bhi jaadui shaktiyo ka prayog"

Evils looked at him angrily and produce a sword from magic.Balveer smirks seeing this.Balveer took his sword out ⚔️ and in sometime He defeated all of them.
Balveer reached near the fairies.
Baal pari-"Hume bachane ke liye dhanyawad"
Balveer- Aana to pehle hi chahiye tha per jivan me pehli baar kisi pari ko dekha to samajh me hi nhi aa rha tha ki ye sach hai ye swapn"

Baal pari and Natkhat pari chuckled hearing him.
Baal pari-"Dekha to apne hume pehle bhi hai per tab hum insaan ke roop me the"
Baal veer looked at them with surprised then he requested them to come to his house as they were wounded and weak .They accepted his request with slight hesitation.

Balveer-"mera ghar aa bhi gya"
Natkhat pari-"aapko apna vachan to yaad hai na.Hum kaun hai ye aap kisi se nhi kahenge
Baalveer nodded yes and knocked the door .Ananya opens the door and smiles seeing Balveer but her smile vanish looking at Baal pari and Natkhat pari who are behind Balveer.

Natkhat pari and Baal pari looks at each other with shock.
Balveer-"ye humare athithi hai Aur ye MERI PATNI HAI ANANYA."
Baal pari& Natkhat pari-"patnii"
Shock received by the fairies can't be described.
Baal pari and Natkhat pari enters in the house looking at Ananya while Ananya is avoiding their gaze.

Balveer noticed that Ananya is looking worried from the time fairies has arrived .He excuse himself and went in the kitchen to talk with her meanwhile fairies contact Rani pari and told her Everything .It is too shocking for Rani pari too.

In kitchen
Balveer-"kya baat hai Ananya?kuch chintit lag rhi ho.kuch hua hai kya?

Ananya(stammering)-"nhi...nhi..to...wo hum..hum ..hum bas bhojan ke bare me soch rahe the.pta nhi kaisa bna hai"

Balveer-"ha kahi khana khate hi bhag gaye to?"
Ananya(murmurs)-"bhag jaye to achha"
Balveer- kya?
Ananya-"kya?
Balveer-"tumne kuch kha ?
Ananya-"aapne kya suna?
Balveer-"maine kuch nhi suna per..?
Ananya-"to humne kuch nhi kha.
Balveer-"achha thik hai ab bhojan le kar chalte hai varna pta chla sach me bhag gye"
Balveer knows that it is not actual reason and decided to talk about it after departure of fairies.He left with Ananya to call fairies for Dinner.

Balveer-"aap sab bhojan karne aa jaiye ."
Fairies are looking at Ananya with questioning eyes . Balveer thought that they also notices Ananya's worry.

Balveer-"wo pehli baar Ananya ne kisi athithi ke liye khana bnaya hai to issliye ..

Baal veer & Natkhat pari(shockingly standing up)-"Khana bnaya hai!!!!"😱😱😱

Balveer looks amused at the fairies who are looking at Ananya with wide eyes and opened mouth.
Balveer-"aaappp khanaaa to khati hai na"

Natkhat pari-"ha? haa"
Baal pari(looking at Ananya-"khate to hai...

Balveer-"to aayiye na "
Baal pari and Natkhat pari sit on the floor while Balveer and Ananya serves food for them.
Natkhat pari(telepathy)-"Baal pari bhojan to pacha lenge per ye baat kaise hajam kare ki ye bhojan...
Baal pari-"pari shakti ne bnaya hai ."
They look at each other then at the morsel which is in their hand and slowly put it inside their mouth.

So how was the chapter?
What will Rani Pari do now?

Ye story mai kabhi kabhi slowly slowly likh rhi hu.So don't expect to update regular till my examination.