Cooking

Baal veer's sleep is broken by the first ray of sunlight .He felt something heavy but feathery soft  on his chest  .He lazily opens his eyes to witness the most beautiful morning in his life.
His wife is sleeping peacefully by placing her head on his chest while his own hand is wrapped around her shoulder .
He slowly put her on bed making sure that her sleep will not get disturb. She is still on his arms.He looks at her admiring her beauty . Her hairs are on her face which is blocking his views .He slowly removes hair from her face still looking at her face.

Ho oo hoo hooo
ho oo hoo ooo
hoo oo

Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi
Kismat pe aaye na yakeen
Utar aye jheel main
Jaise chaand utarata hai kabhi

Houle haule
dhere Se
He never thought that suddenly his life changes like this. This  is strange but a beautiful change .

He remembers the time when he first time saw her,how she stops him from sleeping outside and how innocently she ask him to sleep with her and at last how she sleep last night.He chuckles remembering all this.

gunguni dhoop ki tarah se
Tarnnum main tum

Chookey mujhe
Guzri ho yun

Dekhon tumhe
Ya mein sunoo

Tum so sukoon
Tum ho junoon

Kyun pehle na
Aai tum

His chain of thought is broken by Ananya who snuggles more into his chest to hide from the sunlight which is disturbing her sleep.
Baal veer slowly removed her hand which is wrapped around his waist which breaks her sleep .

She slowly opens her eyes And see Baalveer. He thought may be she became uncomfortable by their closeness but  She looks at him still sleeping in his arms as if this is the most comfortable place for her .

After looking at him for some time she again closes her eyes and sleeps cuddling him again which amused him.
Ananya(murmurs)-"Ab to ankho ke sath pura chehra dikhne lga hai"

Baal veer-"kya?
Ananya opens her eyes again and sits hurridely distancing herself from him.
Ananya-"Aap sach me hai"

Baal veer looks at him rising his one brow as he is not understanding anything.
Ananya-"wo hume lga ki hum sapna dekh rahe hai"

Baal veer (looking in her eyes)-"to aap hume sapno me dekhti hai"

Ananya-"ha..matlb nhi..wo hum..."
She looks down nervously not knowing what to say.
Baal veer starts laughing looking at her nervous face. She smiles shyly looking at his smile.

Other side
Natkhat pari-"humne har taraf dekh liya per pari shakti ka koi pta nhi hai.humne unse sampark karne ki bhi kosis ki per unse sampark bhi nhi ho paa rha hai.

Baal pari-"Kahi pari shakti kisi mushibat me to nhi.

Rani pari-"Hume unki zid manni hi nhi chahiye thi. Agar unhe kuch ho gya to ....

In Balveer's house.

Ananya comes after taking bath when  someone knocks the door .Balveer opens the door and found Village's women there.
Woman 1-"Kal raat nind kaisi aayi Balveer ?

Woman 2-" jiski patni PARI ho wo kaise so payega.

Ananya 's breath hitched hearing word fairy.
Woman 3-"Sach me Balveer tumhe pariyo se bhi sundar patni mili hai. E."

Ananya takes a deep breath hearing her.
Woman 1-"Sambhal kar rakhna  KAHI PARIYA AAKAR ISE PARI LOK NA LE JAY.

Balveer- mai le jane dunga to le jayengi na bhabhi .Saat phere lekar janamo janam ke liye inhe bandh liya hai inhe.Agar ye chahe bhi to bhi iss bandhan to tor kar nhi jaa shakti.

Ananya looks at him at his statement.She thought that she would return to pari lok today .This is not easy for her to leave him. She wants to spend her whole life with him but this is not possible .He is a human and she is a fairy .She has to return in her own world but happiness which is reflecting in his eyes is making her weak .

Woman 2-"per abhi to tum jao yaha se?
Balveer-"kha?"
Everyone starts laughing at his statement.
Woman 3-"Sara din kya apni patni ko hi dekhte rehna hai. Mukhiya ji ne bulaya hai .

Balveer-"ha per pehle snan kar ke bhojan wojan kar le phir aate hai."

Woman 2-"aa kar bhi bojan kar sakte ho"
Balveer-"Mujhe bhojan pakana bhi parta hai bhabhi.

Woman 1-"ab bhojan ki kya chinta karte ho. khud paka kar khane ke din gaye . Ab to Ananya tumhe apne hatho ka swadisht bhojan khilayegi.

Everyone starts laughing while Ananya's situation is lagi lagi lagi lagi lag gayi
Ananya-"hume to bhojan banana ata hi nhi hai."

So how was the chapter?

Kya Ananya wapas pari lok chali jayegi.

HUMARI ADHURI KAHANI- An incomplete love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें