Tere Bin

Ananya looks at the ingredients in front of her not knowing what to do with them.
Ananya(telepathy)" Nathkhat pari"

Natkhat pari(telepathy)"pari shakti .Kaha hai aap .hum sab aap ko kab se dhund rahe hai aur aapse sampark karne ki koshish kar rahe hai.Aap thik to hai na"

Ananya-"aap sab chinta mat kijiye hum bilkul surakshit hai"
Natkhat pari-"per aap hai kaha?"
Ananya-"wo hum aapko nhi btayenge"
Natkhat pari-"kyu?"
Ananya-" bta diya to Rani pari hume wapas pari lok le jayengi"
Natkhat pari-"per pari lok to lautna hoga na "
Ananya-"per abhi nhi .(looking at balveer who is cutting wood outside) hume dharti achhi lag rahi hai"

Natkhat pari-"per pari shakti..."
Ananya-"aap humari saheli hai na .Aap rani pari ki tarah hume mat samjhaiye .Hume aapki sahayta chahiye"
Natkhat pari-"kaisi sahayta"
Ananya-"Bhojan kaise bnate hai"
Natkhat pari-"Bhojan??
Natkhat pari explains Ananya about cooking wondering why she suddenly wants to learn cooking.

Somewhere
Natkhat pari inform Rani pari about her talk with parishakti.
Rani pari-" Issliye hum parishakti ke ko dharti per nhi lana chahte the.Ab kya kare?
Baal pari-"Aap chinta mat kijiye Rani pari.Aap pari lok jayiye .Hum aur Natkhat pari yaha pari shakti ko dhundne ka pryash karte hai.
Rani pari nodded .

In Balveer's house.

Ananya looks at the food made by her.Half of them are burned,half of them are sticked to the container .She thought that cooking is very easy .How much excited she was for cooking for first time and how happily she prepares all these for him. Her eyes filled with tears .
Balveer returns in his house and looks at Ananya and then at her food .He sits infront of Ananya who is looking down as she is not able to face him.He hold her chin and make her to look at him .
Balveer-"kya hua?
Ananya-"Hume khana banana nhi ata"

She said like a child with teary eyes.🥺🥺🥺 and she is looking very cute.

Balveer-"Kya hua agar nhi ata to.Mujhe ata hai mai bna deta hu"

Ananya-"per jo subah aayi thi wo keh rahi thi ki khana hume bnana chahiye"

Balveer-"kehno do. Khana bnana ek kla hai aur jaruri nhi ki har kla har kisi ko aye.Aur kla sikha bhi to ja sakta hai na."
Ananya(excited)"aap hume sikhayenge ?"
Balveer-"Bilkul sikhayenge"

He said looking at his wife.May be due to memory loss this world becomes totally new for her .As new as it is for a child. She is as innocent as a child. She is infact a grown up child.He cooks food and she looks at him cooking .He serve food for them and bought near her.

Balveer-"tumne pehle kyu nhi btaya ki tumhe khana banana nhi ata?"
Ananya-"wo hume lga pta nhi aap kya sochenge?"

Balveer-"Kami har insan me hoti hai.Agar tumme koi kami hai to mujhme bhi hai. Hume PURA JIVAN SATH BITANA HAI aur ye tabhi ho payega jab hum ek dusre ki achaai ke sath sath ek dusre ki kaamiya bhi swikare .Hume ek dusre se kuch bhi chupane ki jarurat nhi hai.Tum jaisi bhi ho bahut achhi ho"
Saying this he took a morsel near her mouth and feed her while she looks at her smiling.
(waqt bitta gya hum yaha pari shakti ko dhund rahe the aur pari shakti ne waha ek apni choti si duniya bsa li thi)
Balveer looks at the roti which is 2cm thick in breadth and then at Ananya who is looking him sheepishly .He first tried to break the roti from one hand ,then from both hands then from he kept the roti on plate and tries to cut it from the knife but knife breaks .He again take roti in his hand and tries to break it with his teeth.After some time balveer is lying on floor holding roti in his teeth and pulling it from both hands to break it with his full power.But roti snaps out of his hand and going above Ananya's head fall out of the window.Ananya looks at Balveer from corner of her eyes .
Balveer-"Achha hai.Bhojan ka bhojan aur vayayam ka vayayam"