THEIR MEETING

Ananya is sitting on the floor , resting her head on the wall , closing her eyes remembering her days with Balveer.A smile appear on her lips with tears in  her eyes remembering her sweet memories .She is lost in her own world when she heard his footsteps.She opens her eyes with jerk recognising him and runs toward the direction of sound but as there is wall present there.She can feel that he is there standing in front of him but unfortunately on other side of wall .She wants to cry ,to call him but couldn't as her throat choked due to heaviness in her heart .

jhooTha jag rain basera
saancha dard mera
mrig-trishna sa moh piya
naata mera tera

On the other side Balveer comes there to search her but couldn't find her as there is only walls everywhere.He looks here and there not knowing where is she . He is standing placing his hand over the wall behind which Ananya is standing.

naina.. jo saanjhe khwaab dekhte the
naina.. bichhaR ke aaj ro diye hain yoon
naina.. jo milke raat jaagte the
naina.. sehar mein palken meechte hain yoon

While Ananya who is standing on other sides call him but he can't hear her as her voice can't go outside.She is
continuously screaming his name while  touching the wall desperately as if trying to touch him removing the wall.He looks here and there oblivious of the fact that someone is calling him.He punches at the wall frustrated and turns around to leave.
Ananya hears his footsteps going away from .She starts hitting on the wall vigorously .If pain can take a solid shape that wall will be on ground breaking down in pieces.Her hands gets swell due to continuous heating while he is going away from her.
(Hume PURA JIVAN SATH BITANA HAI)

juda huye kadam
jinhone li thi ye kasam
milke chalenge hardum
ab baanTte hain ye gham
bheege naina..

jo saanjhe khwaab dekhte the
naina.. bichhaR ke aaj ro diye hain yoon

He is going away but suddenly comes back and hit the wall .He realises that sound is like there is space behind it.He looked around to make sure that there is no one around.
-"PARI SHAKTI"He said whispering and waited for the reply but no sound come from there .While words which he spoke is ringing in her ears along with some old words
"ummm aapki sundarta anany(infinite) hai .aapki bato me madhurta anany hai ,apme saumyata anany hai.To Mai apko aaj se ANANYA bulaunga."

Balveer-"Mai balveer hu.Aap mujhe nhi janti hogi per mujhe Rani pari ne bheja hai aapko yaha se le jaane .

He said oblivious of the fact that his words are breaking someone into pieces.She is craving to see him,to hear his voice .She needs him to mend her  hope but his words are breaking it more.She feels that her legs couldn't hold her fragile figure .She slumped down on the floor crying still touching the wall in unsuccessful attempt to touch him.

saans hairaan hai, mann pareshaan hai
ho rahi si kyun ruaansa kyun ye meri jaan hai
kyun niraasha se hai aas haari huyi
kyun sawaalon ka uTha sa dil mein toofaan hai
Balveer-"Dekhiye aap royiye mat .Mai aapko yaha se bahar jarur nikalunga .Aapko kuch nhi hoga.
He can feel her pain despite of the Wall .He doesn't know why his heart wretched  feeling her around himself.He feels a stange connection with him.He wanted to see her at least for once
naina.. thhe aasmaan ke sitaare
naina.. grahan mein aaj tooTte hain yoon
naina.. kabhi jo dhoop senkte thhe
naina.. Thehar ke chhaaon DhoonRhte hain yoon

Balveer-",Mai....mai abhi jaa raha hu....per vachan deta hu ki aapko yaha se surakshit nikalunga"

He looks at the wall for sometime and turns around to leave .
Ananya(whisper)-"Nhi.(Shouted)-"Nhiiiii
She stands up and again starts hitting on the wall with her full force While he goes away from there.She sits down on the floor crying on her helplessness..

juda huye kadam
jinhone li thi ye kasam
milke chalenge hardum
ab baanTte hain ye gham
bheege naina..

jo saanjhe khwaab dekhte the
naina.. bichhaR ke aaj ro diye hain yoon

So how was the chapter?
Precap-The Quest began.