Unnoticed

Yn's POV

I was speed walking through a mall looking back now and then when I bumped into someone making them fall to the ground with a thud.

" Hey Dawg, watch where your going!" Their tall friend says looking at me. I kneel down. " I- My apologies ma'am. I was distracted." I said rushing my words as I look back. I quickly offered my hand to the small girl on the floor. " No problem, Why are you in such a rush?" She asks looking at me.

" I don't thi-" I was cut off my someone yelling my name. My real name. I look back to see the 3 men in black running towards me. " Fuck!" I curse as I pull the small girl with me. If I left her and her friends there they would be taken into HQ and would probably be kept there until I'm caught.

I pull them into an alley as the men run past yelling at each other. " What the fuck man!?" The green eyed woman asks me as she pushes me. " Lauren no!" The small one scolded the one now known as Lauren and looked up at me. " I'm sorry, who are you and who were those men exactly?" She asks.

'fuck it might as well...' I thought to myself as I sigh. " My name is Yn, Yn Odinsdottir. Daughter of Hela Odinsdottir." I said expecting them to laugh at me but I was met with silence. " Hela who?" The tall one asks confused. I clear my throat and shake my head. " Doesn't matter, those men believe that I have the power to grant wishes. They want me to wish up a whole bunch of stuff but I can't. I'm useless. " I told them peeking out from the alley.

Looks like the men were gone So I started walking away. " Wait! Where do you live?" The short one asks running up to me. " Live. Oh I have no home." I told them trying not to seem disappointed. They looked at the short one looking as if they know what she's about to do.

" Well I'm Ally, Ally Brooke and these are my friends. Lauren, Dinah, Normani and lastly Camila." She said pointing to them all. I give them a small smile and nod. " Would you like to come home with us? For the night? " Ally asks looking at me.

Once again I was left thinking. A night under a roof, a warm bed, food instead of sleeping on the ground covered by newspaper with no food at all? But I only just met these ladies. How would I know they're not just trying to kidnap me. I suppose I have nowhere else to go, and they seem nice enough. " Okay, yes I'll go with you" I said. She smiled but soon stopped as we heard my name being called again. I sigh and get in their car as Dinah start it speeding out of the parking lot.

" Dinah! That's why we don't let you drive!" Camila yells as Dinah drives right infront of another car dodging it just in time. I smile as we continue driving at a slower pace. That is until the car came to a stop at a descent sized house. We all get out and rush into the house as if they were on our tail.

They all flop down on the couch leaving me standing at the door. " Yn sit down." Ally said smiling at me. Something about her smile made my heart melt. I smiled at her and sat down looking at her for a few seconds.

* A while later*

Ally just got up to order a pizza and go to the bathroom when I was bombarded with questions. " So...You like Ally don't you?" Normani asks me making me sir upright. " I suppose she is a beautiful woman..." I say raising one eyebrow. Dinah smirks at me , " so you do?" She almost states. I shake my head " I am merely a friend and if there is any romantic feelings I would most likely take no action." I said trying to sound as if I don't find the small girl cute and cuddly. Camila smiles and whispered something into Dinah's ear making Dinah smile as well. " Well that's great because our friend here, Lauren, has the biggest crush on Ally. " Dinah said making Lauren sit up and my head snap to Lauren. We stare at each other for a second while I think. " I'm...happy for you." I say trying not to sound disappointed once again. Lauren smiles at me then glares at Dinah. " They're just kidding, besides I'm in a relationship with this doofus." She says pushing Camila. " Oh. Uh well okay." I smile at myself and look away. " Just admit it you like our little sunshine." Normani groans flopping back onto the couch. I sigh.

" Alright, I might fancy miss Ally just a bit. But I doubt she feels the same." I say hoping they'd just let it go. Dinah speaks a word of Victory just as Ally enters. " What'd I miss?" She asks walking to the couch. Dinah and Camila spread themselves all over the couch and gives Ally an innocent smile. " Oops no more space. Guess you'll have to sit next to Yn." Camila said. Ally looked at me. I was seated in a singular seat with little to no space next to me. " But-" I was going to protest but Normani already pushed Ally onto my lap. I yelped as she landed rather hard. She jumped up and scolded Normani. " Mani! There's no space!" She said with cheeks redder than a tomato. Ally slapped Camila's feet off of the couch and sat down looking mad.

Oof, she fell right onto my- uh yeah. I groan as I sit upright making Dinah look at me suspiciously. I smile at her and go back to looking at the door, waiting for the food. It was dead silence until Camila decided to speak up. " Where is Yn going to sleep?" She asks looking at Dinah again. " Uh I'll sleep on the couch-" I said but was cut off. " She can sleep in Ally's room!" Dinah yells grinning. " What?" Ally said furrowing her eyebrows. " What? Are you going to let our guest sleep down here? In the cold?" Camila said guilt tripping Ally. " There's a couch in my room, you can sleep on that" she said. I smiled and nodded sitting back

This is going to be a long long night...