introduction

Ally's POV

Oh oh oh- okay I'm kind of scared. How will my parent react to Yn. I know it isn't that serious with her but I feel like I've known her forever. Like she's my soulmate. I take a deep breath as my parents walk in to greet the girls. " Hey Ally how's it going?" My dad said jokingly. I laugh and lead them to the kitchen. " Hey girls- and you, who I don't know...?" My mother looked at me questioningly as I take Yn by the hand and pull her to my parents. " Mom, dad...this is Yn...she's my girlfriend." I said preparing to be scolded at but instead my dad pulled her into a hug. " Ah I was wondering when she'd start dating someone!" My mother said hugging Yn. I was so confused. I smiled at them and raised my eyebrows. " You're glad that I'm dating a girl?" I ask looking at Yn. " Well...has she hurt you? Has she done anything to upset you?" My father ask looking at me. I shake my head no and look at the girls. They looked just as shocked as I was. " Then I'm happy for you!" Me dad said once again.

I smiled and looked at Yn who gave me a thumbs up. " Well then let's go sit down and chat!" I said happily. The girls went upstairs doing their own thing as we sat down.

Yn's POV

It worked! It actually worked! Oh I'm so glad it did. My heart was racing. I thought I was going to get crushed into dust. Ally's dad sat me down next to Ally and sat down looking at us. " So Yn, how old are you?" Mr Jerry asked me. ( Okay I failed to mention but in this book the girls ages change. Camila and Dinah will both be 20, Normani and Lauren will both be 21 and Ally will be a total of 22) Ally looked at me. Not even she knew. Well when I was banished from the heavens with my mother I was 13. We lived on earth for about 5 years then went to hell for 3 year. Which makes me 21 but then we lived on earth for 3 years before my mother went missing and I found the girl so I am 24? " Uh...24 sir." I said more like a question. He smiled and nodded. " And is this your home town?" He asks. Well my place of birth was hell...before I went to heaven with my mother...let's just say yes. " Yes. It is sir." I answered looking at Ally. She smiled at me and looked at her parents.

The conversation went on until it came to my parents. " And where do your parents live, Yn." This time her mother asked me. " Uh...well my mother went missing a few months ago and my father, well...we don't speak of his name." I said clearing my throat. Ally caught on about what it meant and stood up. " Well guys as much as we want to chat we actually have to get going. We're going shopping." Ally said Pulling her parents up. She said goodbye to them and walked back into the house. She smiled at me and pulled me up to her room.

Ally's POV

We sat on the bed talking, I wanted to know more about her and so I asked a bunch of questions. Time came for lunch but Lauren thought it would be a good time to actually go shopping since Yn has no clothes or anything. We went to a rather small place instead of big and popular places since Yn was technically still being chased. We bought a lot of things. More than any of us even needed. When we were finished we walked out to the car when Yn complained about her head starting to hurt. I could see she felt pain

As we walked Yn fell to her knees and grabbed her head. " Yn?!" I kneel next to her and take her head in my hands. I looked into her eyes but instead of seeing the blue eyes I'm used to I saw dark brown, almost black ones. I backed away slowly panicking. She started to say something.

" Write that down!" She yelled as she said it again. It sounded like an address. Dinah grabbed her phone and started typing. " Done!" She yelled as Yn's body fell to the ground. We all stood in silence as my groaned and opened her eyes slowly. I looked at her to see her blue eyes making me crawl to her. " Are you okay? What was that?" I ask her. She frowned " what?" She asks. Dinah gave her phone to Yn. She read it as her face fell to realisation. " Shit." She said and stood up. " Girls can I use the car?" She asks pleadingly. Dinah nodded " only if you tell us what happened." She said. Yn looked around then at me. I gave her this look of confusion, an almost scared look. She nodded and told us to get into the car.

" What was that Yn?" I ask looking to my side. She was concentrated on the road but once she heard me she looked at me. " Uh...I don't know. I can't explain just yet but I think it was my mother." She said looking at the signs on the sidewalk. She abruptly stopped the car and jumped out. She looked at me with eyes full of something. It almost looked like love but I could see a hint of sadness as well. I was going to stop her but she was already halfway to the door of the large run down looking building.

Yn's POV

I lied. I knew exactly what that was. It was my mother trying to get to me. I kick open the door making it hit the wall. I walked in seeing my mother strapped to a chair with multiple guys standing over her. She was passed out but I could see the blood dripping from her face.

" Oh you've done it now!" I said running towards the men.