uhm...hi?

So uh. Funny story as to why I haven't been actively updating. My caregivers sent me off to a Christian correctional camp thing. Where basically they were gonna force me to be a Christian and and to stop being, in my words, ' one of those who lick the vageen and don't see heaveen.'

But uh their stupid ass plan backfired cause my ex, who I still have them squishy feelings for, was there too.

Tine for a short story break.

So day one we got there and I ain't see or know anyone on the bus I rode on.( We rode on like 4 seperate bussed cause we were too many for just one.) And I get off, grab my bags and join the people who were forming a circle. They start off with introductions, the guy telling us his name, Nicholas. Who's fucking name is Nicholas, like tf. ( No offence, it sounds super gay)

We go into the seperate rooms, ( boys seperate from girls) and I pick a bed. I put my shit down and got comfy but when I turned I was face to face with 3 of my ex's. Who were friends with each other. I know, I'm a bad person for dating them all. We 'caught up' and got done with the preparations. Now this guy barges into our room holding a cowbell shaking that thing up and down yelling, ' come on ladies, put those climbing shoes on and get out here!'

I was about to jump his shit when one of my ex's, Zonica, huffed and joked with me telling me that I'd be carrying her. I laughed it off and walked out to find this dumbass guy standing infront of a tall ass mountain with a small rope ladder coming from the top. I deadass stood there glaring at him cause he ain't bouta tell me to climb that 100 year old ladder. He started jumping up and down and, I kid you not, told us we will be climbing that ladder.

When my turn came i told him that he'd be out of his mind to think I'd climb that and y'know what the bitch told me? ' oh think of it as you putting the fate of your life in God's hands.' I was bouta fucking slap the shit outta this boy but alas I climbed and the whole like 10-12 minutes of me climbing I was cursing and shaking cause, fun fact, I'm deadass terrified of heights. Like I'd shit my pants if it weren't for me cursing my whole way up.

They made us do so many stupid and life risking ' adventures' I was seriously thinking of dipping. I mean sure we're in the middle of nowhere but I was Fr on my way when my ex, Kaylie, who I still like, stopped me asking me to stay and do this with her. Even tho I didn't want to a bitch was trying to get some so I stayed and did their ridiculous shit and, of course, I was greatly rewarded for it ;⁠-⁠)

I came back like 4 days ago and y'know what I've been doing this whole time? Sleeping my fucking ass off and partying. I missed the parties. From what? Like March till 4 days ago I aint go to no party except the one they threw where we sat in a circle and read our favourite part of the Bible. Bitch I don't even own a Bible. I borrowed that one so I just read one of the highlighted parts.

Good news is I got a girlfriend (⁠☞⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠ ⁠☞

Anyway I've worked on a book called 'mystery feelings' if you'd want to read it. First chapter goes up today. Hope y'all enjoy.

Signing off

~S