Maximoff

Camila's POV(smthng new eh😏)

I was seated near the window where I had a clear view of the front door. Ally looked like a mess. She was seated next to Hela who had a comforting hand on her back.

I could see that this hit her pretty hard. She really though Yn was going to turn out like Troy. I sigh and check my phone. 02:49 I don't know who Hela called but they sure as hell hadn't shown up yet. " When will this person get here?" Dinah asks the question in my head. " I dont know. She has to fly here. She'll be here any-" she was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Mani got up and opened the door letting the person in.

A girl, she had red hair, a red cloak and he eyes were shining a bright red. " Hela?" She asks walking towards her. " Guys this is Wanda, Wanda Maximoff. Wanda, these are friends of Yn's. There's Camila, Lauren, Normani and Dinah and this is Ally. She is Yn's current girlfriend." Hela introduces us. I smile at Wanda and wave to her earning a wave back. " Hi guys. It's good to meet you all but can we get back to the subject please. Where's Yn? Where are they keeping her?" Wanda asks going from red eyes to mesmerizing green ones. They look almost similar to Lauren's. " I'll take you there." Hela said getting up making us stand up as well. " Just me." She said once again earning groans. " Let us come with. We'll stay in the car." Mani argued making Hela sigh and nod walking out the door.

We get into the car and speed away. When we stop there Ally got ready to get out but was stopped by Wanda. " You can't come." She said making me turn to her. " Excuse me? I will go with." Ally said softly yanking her hand away. " I'm Yn's girlfriend. I have the right to come with!" She protest looking at Hela. She sighed and nodded making me smile. You go Ally!

Ally's POV

I got out and walked closer to the house. " Ally! What are you doing!?" Wanda whisper yells making me stop and turn to her. " What do you mean, we have to get Yn out of there!" I softly yell back. Wanda sighed and shook her head mumbling something to Hela. " You're out in the open. Get to a hiding spot will you." She said slowly creeping closer to the house. I nod and follow in her footsteps.

We reached the back door almost instantly and discussed the action plan. " Okay me and Ally will go up. They're most likely holding her in the basement so you try and find a way in. We'll meet up in the downstairs bathroom when we find it." Wanda whispered making us nod. I was about to ask how we're gonna get up but my words were swallowed when I felt my feet lifting off of the floor.

We climbed into an empty room and snuck to the door. As we walk out I think about what I'm gonna say to Yn. I'm not sure yet but I hope she's alright...

Yn's POV

I woke up to a dark room. I tried to move but movement was restraint. I was tied to a chair with thick ropes. I could of busted them off but I felt weak. Must be the shock. I tried to look around but I didn't recognise the room. It was completely black except for a dim light hanging from the roof, I could see some light shine through between the door and floor. But that was about everything in the room. I couldn't see much of the corners because the light is too dim.

Though I could hear something from outside the door. It sounded like muffled whispers and then the door opened. At first I was blinded by the bright light but as my eyes adjusted I saw my mother, Ally and...Wanda?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I'm sorry this one's short. I've been really busy, believe it or not. My skateboard broke because some stupid ass hole almost hit me with his car but I jumped outta the way. Not so much to say about my skateboard. Those things are expensive and now he refuses to buy me a new one. Fucking dumbass. But yea how are y'all? And recommendations?