feelings

Ally's POV

I was getting ready for bed when Yn came into the room sighing. I smile at her getting into bed. " There's a blanket on the couch, tell me if you need another." I said softly. She smiled and nodded. " What's wrong?" I ask again. She looks at me and sits down. " Dinah... she's trying to get us together." She said making me shake my head. I like Yn, a whole lot actually. I smile at her. " Well...what do you think about me?" I ask feeling shy. She walked to the bed and sat down at the far end. " Well, I think you are a fine looking woman. More than fine, you are kind as well. I really like you, that is if you like me...?" She looks at me with a smile. I smile back and nod, " I do like you." I said back. She smiled and stood up. " Okay." She said laying down as I turn the lights off.

I was laying awake for a while when I heard Yn speak up. " Why aren't you sleeping?" She asks not moving. I sit up and shrug as if she could see me. " Can't sleep." I said. She now sat up as well. " Are you thinking about what we talked about earlier?" Sha asked looking at me. I could see her ocean blue eyes glowing in the dark. " I don't know. I do like you, a lot. It's just I'm not sure what my family will think about it. They're really religious. I just....I wish they'd accept me for who I am." I said. Yn went silent for a while but I could still see her eyes staring at me. " Is that what you really want?" She asks. I nod to myself " yeah, I could introduce you to them as the person I like without getting dirty or weird looks..." I said smiling. " Go to sleep Ally." She said and lied back down. I nodded still smiling and drifted off to sleep.

No one's POV

Ally slept peacefully not knowing what awaits for her in the morning. Yn on the other hand was wide awake thinking. She can't control her wishing power. Most of the others she can but this, it's uncontrollable. She sighed and looked at Ally. The light of the moon shining on her perfect face. " C'mon Yn how can you like someone you met just hours ago." She scolded herself but as silence took over her mother's voice spoke inside her head. Words she'd never forget.

" Remember Yn, it's not about how long you know her. It's not a perfect body and a perfect smile. It's what's inside, never look at the face, look at the heart. Soulmates take less time and more understanding of each other. Love her like you'd love your mother."

Those words replayed in Yn's head as she thought about Ally. Soon she drifted into darkness smiling at the thought of Ally. Possibly her soulmate.

* Next morning*

Ally's POV

I woke up in a seemingly good mood. I was making some pancakes when my phone rang. I was my mother.

" Hi mom!" I answer
" Ally! How are you?" She asks
" I'm good thanks." I answer
" Ah good, me and your father will be visiting you in a while. See you then dear!" She said and hung up before I could protest.

I shake me head and smile. At least I'll get to see my family again. Too bad Brandon is at college. ( Remember, in this book they aren't famous.) I'm lucky because my work put me on vacation. It's a small business so I know the owners well that's how I got the rest of the girls a job there as well.

" Morning Princess" I head a raspy voice behind me. I blush at the nickname and turn around. " Who was on the phone?" She asks scratching the back of her head. " My parents, they're coming to visit." I said. I should ask her how to introduce her. " So, are we like together now? I'm sorry I'm just not sure how to introduce you to my parents. "I said Rambling. She smiled and walked closer to me. " We'll miss Ally...would you...would you like to be my lady? It's okay if you say no, I know we only know each other for a day basically..." She said looking at me. I smile, " I would love to but...let's take things slow okay? I don't want to rush into it and find out it was just an admiration." I said looking up at her. She smiled and nodded. " Well there you have it. Introduce me as the person you like. If you want to I mean." She said chuckling. I nodded and smiled.

She sat down at the table just as Lauren and Camila came down being all cute. " Should we maybe tell the girls first?" I whisper. She smiled and nodded. " Oh hey you too." Camila said giving us a look. " Be right back!" She then yelled and ran back upstairs making me giggle.

Soon after we heard feet running down the wooden stairs and into the kitchen. There stood Camila and Dinah both with wild hair and looking like they were in a war with their clothes. They looked like they were planning something.

"Babeee!!" We heard from upstairs and by the look on Dinah's face we weren't supposed to head that. She turns red as she ran back up the stairs telling Mani to be quiet. " Looks like Dinah got herself a lady." I said smiling at Yn. Camila smiles and looked at Yn as well. " So... anything we should know...?" She asks looking at me. " Well...last night me and Yn talked about you two crazies and Uhm....were together!" I said. Dinah came stumbling down the stairs and right into Yn's face.

Yn's POV

" Now listen here, if you break Ally's heart I will break both your knees and arms. You won't remember your own name after I'm done with you." Dinah whispered into my ear and I was actually scared. Me, the god of everything, was scared of a mortal girl. I nodded quickly making Dinah smile and Pat me on the back. I smiled at Ally just when the doorbell rang. Ally went over to the door and opened it.

" Hi mom and dad..."