how?

Yn's POV

My mouth agape, eyes fixated on Wanda and my mind racing. Why was she here? How was she here?

Wanda slowly walked closer and untied me motioning me to stay quiet. I was still, I couldn't move or say anything. That it until I was pulled up from the chair and dragged out of the house by Wanda.

Shots were fired, words were yelled and then I felt it. My heart dropped. She's alive? How? Mother said she died? In the war, alongside Tony. How could she have lied to me? I was being pulled to the car but halfway there my mind shut down and I Blacked out.

Later I awoke on the couch of Ally's home. I immediately sat up and looked around looking for Wanda. " Where is she?" I ask panicking. I saw no sight of her until she emerged from the kitchen with a glass of water. I jumped up and rushed to her to see if she's real.

There she stood. Sparkling green eyes, nose scrunched up and a soft smile beaming at me. I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head. " Mother said you died." I said softly. She lead me and sat me down next to Ally, who I completely forgot about.

" Well, I'm here, walking and talking so I can't possibly be dead." She said giggling but I was frozen in a state of shock and confusion. I was staring at her. There she was, the girl I fell in love with in my young years, the one I planned a future with, that I thought about every second of every day. She was my first everything but when she joined the Avengers everything changed. My mother told me she went to war and died. How could she of lied to me? She betrayed me? She knew Wanda was my everything.

I stood up and walked over to her, my shock now turned to anger and frustration. I stopped in front of her and made sure she, and only she, heard me. " You lied to me. You betrayed me. You told me the love of my life was dead, you knew what it would of done to me and you did it anyway. How could you? I trusted you with everything." I say lowly making her sigh. " It was the only thing we could do. Wanda was seeing Vision." She replied making me turn. " The robot guy? You've got to be kidding me." I say.

Yea I was angry at her for literally cheating on me but we had that kind of relationship back then. I didn't want this to get out of hand so I just shook my head. " Damn Wanda. You really went for one stronger eh? Well where is he now?" I ask walking back to her. She looked down and cleared her throat. " He uh...he died-" she sniffed as she tried to continue speaking but I stopped her, hugging her softly. " No no it's ok. Don't speak. Dont speak." I repeated softly and picked her up motioning my mother to open the door.

I carried her to the guest room, or my room now, and put her down on the bed soothing her. She soon fell asleep in my arms letting out soft breaths onto my arm. " What am I gonna do now?" I ask myself.

Ally's POV

Right when Yn walked out her mother came to me kneeling down to be at eye level. " Okay I know this looks bad but I'll tell you everything. " She said. I nod just listening. " So thats Wanda, you've met her. She and Yn used to date. Way back. But then Wanda joined the Avengers and slowly started to fall in love with one of the members, Vision. So she asked me for help to fake her death. I agreed and in return she swore to help and fight whenever Yn needs it. Yn took it really hard but got better. When she met you I thought you'd be just I quick one but there's so much more to that. Yn hadn't dated someone since Wanda but somehow you got her to open up. Wanda was yn's everything, girlfriend, first love. But she is merely a friend to Yn now." She explained letting me take it all in. That was yn's girlfriend? That's doesn't make me feel any better. Sure I was worried about her but what if Yn fall back in love with her? What if she leaves me? I can't lose her now.

I love her.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Yea so that's that. Idk where this book is going. I actually wrote a way better part but my dumbass didn't save it and I couldn't get it back so this is this.

Yea : )