truth

Yn's POV

I look around me seeing the men either motionless on the floor or missing some limbs. I rushed to my mother picking up he head. " Mother, please wake up. Please." I pleased. Her eyes fluttered open just enough for me to see them. " Oh Yn I knew you'd come for me. What took you so long?" She asks as I rip the chains off of her picking her up bridal style. " I'm sorry mother I made a mistake." I confessed as we walk out the door. " I fell in love." I said just as she passed out once again. The girls were terrified when they saw me. " What the fuck Yn?!" Normani yelled. " Meet my mother." I said gently placing her inside of the car. Dinah kept her from falling over as I jumped back into the car and sped off to their house.

I stopped the car and jumped out taking my mother. They've been asking me questions this whole ride home. " Just open the fucking door." I said silencing them all. They opened the door making me rush in and lay down my mother on the sofa. Camila handed me the first aid kit letting me clean her wounds. I'm not too worried about the wounds, she'll heal. What I'm worried about is the fact that she's surrounded by 5 unfamiliar faces.

I sat down waiting for my mother to wake up. " Now someone tell me what just happened." Ally said calmly. " Ally not n-" I was cut off by Ally yelling. " No Yn I've had enough. I thought you were different than Troy but seems like you're just like him!" She yells catching the girls and me off guard. I looked at her seeing tears forming. " Ally you swore to never speak his name." Lauren said softly. " Who is Troy?" I ask receiving looks from the girls as Ally slowly looks at me. " He is the guy that mentally destroyed me. He broke my heart so so many times. He lied to me, cheated on me, stole from me and...and hurt me..." She looked down letting her tears fall. I was going to comfort her when my mother spoke up. " Y-Yn?" She said trying to sit up. " No no lay down mother you were hit pretty bad." I said jumping up. I hear a soft sniff and shuffling. I looked back just in time to catch Ally's red eyes. I looked into her eyes for a second before she turned and walked away. I sighed and looked back to my mother.

My mother had a look in her eyes. One I've never seen. " Go after her Yn" she said making the girls nod. " Mom you're hurt badly...I can't just leave you." I argued. She looked at me and sighed. " This is why you're lonely most of your life, Yn." She said. I sighed and shook my head. " Yea yea okay fine I'll go. But don't think I'm gonna just leave you alone." I said back but my mother smiled. " Relax. These lovely girls will take care of me." She said winking at the girls who only nodded their head. " Traitors." I mumble retreating to the kitchen but turned to look my mother in the eyes. " Tell them nothing." I said making sure she knows what I'm talking about. She nodded and ushered me to go.

I sigh and walk into the kitchen to see Ally with her head down while sniffing softly. I walk towards her and quietly sit down next to her. For a while she didn't notice me, that is until I decided to softly Pat her on the back. She slowly looked up to me. Her eyes red, face slightly swollen and tears still steaming but somehow she still managed to look as beautiful as ever. " Do you not trust me?" She asked, voice soft. I furrow my eyebrows and shake my head. " What? Of course I trust you, why would you ask that?" I say softly. She frowns and turns to me letting my hand fall from her back. " Then why won't you just tell me what's happening!?" She asks yelling slightly. I sigh and look down. " You might think differently of me." I say. She softly picks up my hand and holds it loosely. " I won't Yn, just please be honest with me." She says. I sigh and motion her to the living room.

I look at my mother silently. She nods in understanding and slowly sits up. I sit down and make Ally sit next to me, her hand in mine, eyes fixated on my mother as I start to speak.

" So you really want to know what's been going on...?"