unexpected

Yn's POV

" So you really want to know what's going on?" I ask looking at the girls. They nod now understanding what I'm referring to. " I'm a god. Or was one, I'm a god of basically everything. Life, love, destruction...honesty. look I had to keep it from you. Remember when I told you why the men in suits wanted me? Yea it's so that they could figure out a way to destroy all alien, god and magic life. They want to make humans superior. I've never told anyone this and neither do I want you to. " I say. I look at Ally to see her looking straight ahead with disbelief in her eyes. " I can't believe you. You basically kill us as you speed to an abandoned looking place, beat up and maybe kill a whole bunch of guys for an old woman and then lie to our faces like we're some stupid kids that'll believe your magical fairy world exists!" She yells getting up and letting go of my hand. I furrow my eyebrows and stand as well. " What? I haven't lied to you. It's all true. Mother!" I look to my mother for help but she just throws up her hands making me sigh. " I can't believe you'd use me after all I've said to you. I let you into my heart! I trusted you!" She yells getting in my face. " I didn't do anything to break your trust Ive only done good for you!" I yell back. " You're lying! Stop pretending that you care for me!" Ally yells back. " I do care for you! Do you think I'd almost throw my freedom away just to look at you?! You don't appreciate anything I do for you!" I yell but soon stop as I feel my cheek burn. Ally had slapped me. " Don't you dare try to pin this on me!" Ally yells as Lauren steps in trying to hold us apart. " Guys stop it now." Lauren says but gets ignored. " And don't you though me. You think I wanted this?! You think this is nice for me?!" I yell back but got pulled into Lauren. " Yn shut the fuck up!" Lauren yells making me more angry. " Lauren just shut up, fucking stop yelling at me!" I yell at her making her freeze in her tracks not moving a muscle. I've temporarily frozen her. " God, look what you made me do now!" I grunt out frustrated. Ally was shocked along with the others just staring at Lauren. " What is happening...?" Dinah asks poking Lauren's cheek. I sigh and wave my hand around making Lauren unfreeze and continue yelling " you can't just yell at... Ally...like that...?" She says but stops when she notices the others. " What..?" She asks.

Ally looked at me with a shocked face. She stepped closer to me but stopped when I backed away. " Yn..." She starts but doesn't continue. I'm already halfway out the door when I head her call my name. I didn't stop, I just kept waking.

* Time skip*

Yn's POV

It was around midnight when I heard a strange sliding noise behind me. I was walking down a long alley. I turned to see a black van with 3 guys getting out holding long stick things. It almost looks like a stun gun but the electricity flow was a mix of red and a yellow ish colour. I got ready to run but when I turned I saw another guy. So I turned and got ready to fight. Two of the guys came running at me. I grabbed one of them by the arm and twisted it hearing a cracking sound, bringing him up and under my arm I twist his head making him go limp. I was about to grab the other one when I felt a pain in my left side. My breath got knocked out of me as I fall to my knees feeling another sharp pain hit my back.

The last thing I was was sparks then it went black.

Ally's POV

Yn hasn't returned. I'm getting worried. I should have listened to her. Why am I so stupid? How could I not see that she's different?. " Guys, Yn hasn't came back yet. I'm worried." Camila says looking out the window. " Yes maybe we should go look for her." Mani suggested. I nod jumping up. " I'll drive." I said but got stopped my Lauren. " You're not in the right state to drive Ally. I'll drive while you guys look, okay?" She said nodding softly. I smile at her and nod walking out to the car.

* Time skip*

We've been searching for about 40 minutes now. " Guys...I don't think we're gonna find her. She's a god, remember?" Yn's mother said looking down. I sigh about to give up when I hear a yell of agony. Lauren drove a bit further letting Yn come Into view. She stood at alert with a body by her feet. I saw someone creep up on her making me want to jump out and warn her but Mani and Dinah held me back. I could only watch as they over power her and drag her to the van. I felt helpless as they drove away. Lauren quickly started the car again and followed after the van but at a safe distance.

The van stops as what looks like a normal house and once again carries Yn inside the house. We had nothing to help her. " What do we do now miss yln? " I ask looking at her. " Uh...call me Hela. I dont know sweetie. My wounds have completely healed but those stun gun things they have is a problem. If it took Yn out with only 2 shots it'll do me with 1. " Hela said looking deep in thought. I sigh but perk up when I hear Hela say something. " Give me a phone. I have an idea." She says rushing her words. I feel my pockets only to realise my phone's at home. And so is all ours.

Lauren starts the car and heads home in a rush. When we get there Hela immediately calls someone. " Hey there..."" Yea no it's about Yn." " Yeah" " they got her" " yeah" " could you?" " Okay see you in a bit" " huh?" " Oh yea, sure" " okay bye"

Hela walks back to us handing the phone to Camila. " Who was that?" I ask. " You'll meet her soon enough..."