Chapter one|Unknown

She had many identities, who wouldn't when they are in her shoes, standing in the centre of a circus of torturers, drug lords and murderers. Nobody could know her real name, her background nor her family, it was all a well kept secret.

Her existence itself was a well kept secret.

"You sure you don't want me to do it instead?" Jin held onto the girl's wrist, preventing her from exiting their black tinted car.

"I dressed for the occasion already oppa, it's not everyday I get to do something this exciting," her eyes glimmered as she pulled on her black laced gloves up till her elbows and exited the car, brushing her hair pass her shoulder as she walked into the private club.

"A drink miss?" immediately a bunch of man coward towards her, trying to get her attention so they could do unimaginable things to her beautiful being.

"I would only accept drinks from those making them," she winked, brushing off the arms that tried to grasp onto her and strode to the counter, her heels clicking against the marble floor made an insignificant sound compared to the blasting music the club was notorious for.

Oh and of course, girls who throw themselves against men who visited the club as exchange for money or freedom or the end of their lives.

"It's been so long since we've got such a beautiful women visiting," a voice said as she slid onto a barstool, her eyes scanning the dance floor like a hawk, looking for her target.

"Can I at least know the name of our beautiful visitor?" The bartender asked, pushing a cup of amber liquor to her but she ignored him.

"Ji," she said shortly, using a nickname that she was told to use since young.

She was observing the dance floor when she felt eyes looking at her. She wasted no time spotting her observer who stood leaning on the railing of the second floor of the club. her eyes trained on the figure who did not look like he belong here, brown orbs that felt like it could drown her.

He stood by the balcony as if all the noise and lights had disappeared and all she could see was him.

She felt herself hypnotised by his presence as he met her gaze, pulling the corners of his lips into a smirk as he realise he caught the beauty's attention.

Tipping his glass of yellow liquor as if inviting her as she scanned his body, clad in a grey three piece suit and standing above everyone else. She even felt a slight tingle when he did the same, his eyes travelling over each curve of her body.

"Ah wisdom, not a really nice name don't you think Sooya," It took Jisoo less than half a second to flip across the table and took down the bartender, holding her knife that she retrieve from her inner thigh at his neck.

"Owh, get off you're ruining your cover," the man tried to push her off but she slammed her elbow on his chest, pushing him harder on the floor with her blade still dangerously close to his neck.

"Park Jimin what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to accompany you, god knows what goes into Jin Hyung's mind to assign us together," Jimin reached over to her wrist, trying to pry it off his neck.

She was scary when she's mad.

"Why don't I know about this arrangement?" Jisoo pulled back her knife and got off his body, pulling the red dress back down and pretended as if nothing had happened and returned to her seat.

"He didn't want to hurt your ego I guess," Jimin shrugged, dusting off his uniform, feeling out of place when he wasn't in his normal black button up dress shirt.