Chapter two|Background

"Thank you oppa," Jisoo beamed at her brother as he stopped his car by the double doors of their family mansion and was preparing to walk up the flight of marbles stairs to her bedroom to wash off the blood stains she had gotten in her rendezvous night.

"Jisoo you're back, Appa is waiting for you in his office," Jisoo look up to see her other brother standing by the top of the stairs, gold rimmed glasses perched on the bridge of his nose as he looked at his sister with curiosity.

"I know, I'll go to him after I change," Jisoo slung off her heels and walked up the stairs, passing her brother before pausing and walked backwards.

"You lost Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa let me go alone," Jisoo smiled like a little child as the older chuckled and pull out the rose pendant that he had taken and replaced with another one last time.

The rose was their family emblem and each of a sibling own one in either a brooch, a pendant or a ring. Each jewellery carved intricately and represented a different stage of the blooming of the symbol of fiery love.

Of the three intricately carved art, the siblings liked Jisoo's the best as it was between the flamboyant full bloomed petals of Jin's brooch and the close off bud that hid behind the rose's sepal of Namjoon's ring.

Her's held a sense of uncertainty, whether the rose would bloom fully or wilt before anyone seen its beauty and not to mention the added detail of thorns and gold leaf that weaved the stem of her mid bloom rose.

To say the brothers were jealous was an understatement but they knew their place once the princess of the house was born. She was to be given the best in the world because she lost her mother the minute she was born. The three men in the house had to give her the maternal care she never had.

Jisoo was about to close her fingers around the gold chain when a man burst through the entrance and the pendant was seized from her grasp returning to his pocket.

"Yah Park Jimin why do you always appear at wrong times?" Jisoo scolded the blonde who looked up at the two figure questioningly, as if he was caught off guard.

"Better luck next time sister," Namjoon patted her head and walked down the stairs, patting Jimin on the shoulder before disappearing into the room under the stairs, no doubt looking for the next victim.

"I almost got it, almost if you did not just barge in as if this is your house," Jisoo huffed, feeling his arm slung around her shoulder and was slapping it away, trying to free herself of his grasp.

"Good girls don't lie Jisoo," Jimin laughed, patting her head before she realise they had walked down the hallway to the door of her room.

"I'm not a good girl, never one,"Jisoo stuck out her tongue and walked into her room, pulling off her diamond earrings and went to search for a comfortable outfit.

ººº

"Did you find anything about her?" Taehyung dialled a number as he entered his car after cleaning up.

"Her? Hyung are you drunk?" a younger voice replied on the other side of the line.

"I saw it clearly, it was a girl not the one we had been thinking," he placed his phone on speaker and drove off, trying to connect the dots of the mess.

"But I thought we had targeted Seok Jin, the heir of the Kims, was there someone else with the same initials?"

"Maybe she's doing it on behalf of him to be able to carve his initials into the man, I've seen the girl shoving the knife into him clearly Jungkook. I think the Kims are hiding something, this girl is clearly important seeing that they sent Jimin with her," Taehyung sighed, his mind remembering clearly the girl that had captured his attention from the balcony.