001

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"Y/N L/N"━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Y/N L/N"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Listen noel, you have to run okay? Far far away from here, listen to me!" A woman exclaimed holding both her hands, the girl gulp down before nodding her head.

The woman let out a sigh, and kiss her temple as she cry. "That's my girl, you'll always listen to auntie okay? Whe- when you run away don't, don't look back okay?" The child whimper.

Doing her best to nod her head, she knows. She know everything, she want her to runaway. She know, the woman smile weakly at her. It hurts so much, words cannot express how painful it is.

The woman wipe her tears, and turn her. "Now, listen to auntie and run! Run noel" she shout as she push her.

Noel close her eyes as she run, didn't want to open her eyes. Because she will look back, she run away without looking back. Leaving the woman behind, "Farewell noel" she whisper as she watch her vanish from her sight.

A loud bang can be hear, noel who keep running. Stop and look back, only to see a dark forest, gripping her shirt. She cry and proceeds to run.

Until her legs collapse, she fell down on her knees. Letting out a sob, she's heartbroken for leaving her auntie behind, they're bad guys they hurt her auntie.

Her mind keep saying to her to stand up and keep running, but her legs said no. She can't feel or raise it, she let out another sob before she start crawling.

When a black stiletto stops infront her, noel stare at the shoes with fear in her face. 'They! They found me!' thoughts filled her mind.

A lady infront of noel let out a sigh, there's a sympathy in her eyes. She crouch down at her level, she know the little girl are afraid of her.

"What a mere child doing here? Inside my forest?" She looking at her, noel can feel her heart beat racing.

She slowly look up, only to see black. She feel dizzy, couldn't fight back. Making her lose conscious. Noel pass out, the lady glance at noel with sympathy before she carry her inside her house.

Noel, wake in a warm and soft fabric. Noel open her eyes, the brightness make her blind for seconds as her eyes adjust at the brightness.

She start to look around her, she's inside a room. It's not familiar to her, unlike her and her auntie's cellar. It's dark there and dirty while here it's bright and clean.

Her dull eyes look at her body, she's wearing new and clean clothes. Unlike her previous clothes, when the door open. She immediately raise the sheet hiding from the person who enter the room.

"I know you're awake, get up and eat" her voice are cold as ice, noel shiver at her voice.

She close her eyes, and put down the sheet. She sit down, eyes close. The woman let out a chuckle, as she take a peek. Only to see a lady standing beside the bed.

She put down a tray, noel stare at her with confuse in her eyes. "Eat up, you look hungry. Eat now and gain your energy back" the lady said and take the sit beside the bed.

Noel, look at her first before she take the spoon. Noel remember everything, thinking that the woman might punish her she immediately take a taste of the food and start eating.

"Take it slowly you might choke the food" she said, noel nod and start eating slowly.

When they gave her food, she needs to finish it fast before someone take it away from her. Noel glance at the woman and take note about her appearance.

All noel can say is 'Gorgeous', when they both heard a cry. The lady rose up from her seat, "Take it easy, if you need something just call me" she remind before leaving the room.

Noel continue eating and wondering, who the lady is. She's pretty very pretty she's probably the most pretty girl noel ever see.

Noel finish the food and go down, she didn't want to bother her that's why she leave the room holding a heavy tray.

Noel tried her best to put the tray in the table, but since she's short she can't put the tray in the table.

Noel look around, it's her first time to see a very pretty house. 'It looks expensive, i shouldn't try to touch that' noel thought looking at the stuff in the room.

Noel can't help to let out a giggle, as she stared at the glass infront her. She didn't notice the lady walking down, holding a toddler.

Noel look behind her and see the lady watching her, she immediately look down afraid that she'll punish her.

"You finished the food? Didn't expect that, here sit down" noel nod and obey her.

Noel watch her put down the toddler to the floor, "What's your name? I'm Y/n L/n" noel nod, and play her fingers.

"I'm Noel, just noel... I'm five years old"

The woman nod and mess her hair, "This is my son, Honey L/n he's three years old" noel nod.

Noel look at honey with sparking eyes, it's her first time to see a toddler. Making her giggled. Y/n know noel is not a normal child.

There's no such a way for a child like her to enter this forest without facing death.