017

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n didn't attend school today, because she decided she'll check the cafe. She's wearing a black turtleneck and black pants, while ji woon wore black shirt and pants.

 She's wearing a black turtleneck and black pants, while ji woon wore black shirt and pants

(Her outfit)

(Ji-woon's)

She's carrying noel, while honey being carry by ji woon. "Mom! Can we have ice cream later?" Honey ask her.

"Sure after dinner okay?" Noel and honey hum, and plant a kiss in her cheek. "Goodbye mom, uncle! Take care! Love you" honey exclaimed and kiss her forehead.

She watch how honey, kiss ji woon's forehead and beam at them. "Take care mom, uncle love you" Noel said and smile.

She kiss her cheek, and ji woon as she walk with honey. Ji woon who's getting irritate, by the gossip about them. Turn his head to them and glare at them.

Made them squeal and blush, ji woon rub his temple and stare at y/n. Whose waving her hand at the two, she face him and didn't say anything and start walking.

Ji woon walk beside her, and grab her hand. Earn a glare from her, but he instead flash a grin, "Let me" she sigh and grip his hand.

He wince in pain and glare at her, her grip tighten and smirk at him. Mocking him, ji woo grit his teeth and just let her. Somewhat he feel something in his stomach twist.

He like it, how her soft hand. Hold his, ji woon have a smirk on his face. Seeing people who stare at them with such a awe and jealous eyes, he's enjoying her warm. He growl when she let go his hand to grab something.

He have a frown face, as she talk to her employers. He grunt and take a sit near at him, when someone tap his shoulder. He turn around to see high school students.

"Can i have your number please?" She exclaimed with close eyes, she's shoving her phone at his face. He heard not far from him, a group of students giggling while watching them.

The girl infront him, have a glasses. He know what her situation is, just base how she act. "Sure" he said and grab her phone. He can see the girls frown and glare at the girl.

But ji woon pay no mind, and type a number there. Once he's finish he hand it to her and flash a smile, "Take care" her face red up, and nod her head as she walk back at the group.

He chuckle and lean in the chair, when he spot y/n walking towards him, holding a tray. Ji woon sit properly, and lean in his hand.

"Is that mine?" She glance at him, and didn't say anything.

"It's mine" she grin at him, and drink the coffee. Ji woon let out a tsk, he take her cake and start eating it.

"It's getting near" she nod to him, and put down her coffee.

"Yeah, i will put the two away"

"Like hide them?" She hum, ji woon put a spoon infront her mouth. She didn't say anything and take it.

"You need to be more careful" he said and simply grab her coffee and drink where she drank it, she hum and proceed eating the cake.

"It's good, did you know how to make this?" Ji woon ask, she hum and wipe her mouth.

People who wetness the whole scene, giggle how cute they're. They finish eating and exit the cafe, ji woon's hand grab her and hold it.

She roll her eyes at him, ji woon grin at her and grip it tightly. "Home?"

"I need to buy something" she said, ji woon nod, as they proceed walking. She didn't notice mira approaching them, with zoe and yui.

"Y/n!" She exclaimed and hug her waist, y/n look down to see mira hugging her. She chuckle and use her free hand to brush her hair, ji woon glare at her.

Mira look up at her and smile, "Are you busy?" She smile and look down at mira.

"No, i am not. Why are you here hmm?" Mira return the smile and look beside her, to see a male smiling at her.

"We're going to buy books and go to karaoke, want to come?" Y/n hum for a second. "Please come with us!" Mira exclaimed.

She smile and hum, "Sure" she said and purr. Ji woon hold her hand tightly, zoe who keep staring at ji woon beam.

But also feel mad at him, "Thank you for saving me!" She said and bow down at him. Ji woo tch and nod his head.

Y/n turn her head at him, "Hi! I'm Mira!" Ji woon look at mira from head to toe and smile.

"Ji-woon Hak" he simply said, y/n glare at him and remove her hand from his hold. Earn a whine from him, she ignore him and face mira.

"Mira?!" They all turn around, to see zack with daniel and vasco's gang. Y/n being tall, they immediately spot her.

Their eyes shift beside her, it's male. Daniel stare at the male with shock expression, he's the man the night. He's the one who save zoe.

He's glaring somewhere, and keep glancing at y/n.

"Eh? Why are you here?" Daniel walk towards y/n and smile, she explain why she's here with ji woon. Made them nod their heads.

They also said to her, what their business. She just nod and about to walk with mira when someone stop them, "Hi gorgeous" they all turn around to see a male with brown hair.

They ignore it when the male grab mira's waist, "Hey! Are you deaf?" The male glare at them. Zack who ready to throw a fist got block by daniel.

"What? Deaf?" Y/n said, ji woon laugh and punch the male. The male lose conscious, made ji woon grin and drag y/n away.