014

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"If you we're mine"━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"If you we're mine"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n notice that daniel and yui got closer, it's good for him. She look back at mira. Since that that day her and mira got closer. She hand mira a stick of food, that she take it and thank her.

She nod and pat her head, once they enter the room people start whisper when they see y/n and mira enter the room.

Mira behind y/n, holding her blazer. While y/n have a bored expression, she face mira and walk her to her seat before she walk back at her respected seat.

Y/n went back to room to grab something in her bag, when she witness how yui bully a girl. That she saw with daniel. When she first met him.

The girl walk pass her, she didn't say anything but she know yui saw her. Yui roll her eyes at her, and flash a victorious smile.

Y/n shrug it off and went back to mira, and enjoy their lunch.

And same routine, she walk mira home and enjoy her night with noel and honey.

Mira run towards y/n with a smile, as zack follow her from behind with zoe. Mira look up at her and smile, and greet her. Followed by zoe, zoe watch y/n return mira's greet as she just spare a glance at her way.

She shiver at her glance, but she can't help to blush. She's just so gorgeous! How can she ignore her, and not only that. She's hot, zoe admit it that y/n is hot.

She squeeze her legs, she didn't notice they're walking. "You're not coming" zoe snap out from her dream and look infront her.

Y/n is standing there behind mira, as mira smile at her extending her free hand. Since y/n is holding her other hand.

Zoe smile and reach her hand, as they enter the school. Zoe gaze down to mira's hand to see y/n's watch, she feel something burning inside her. But she didn't know what it called, that's why she shrug it off.

She watch how y/n walk mira to her seat and go back to hers. Zoe approach mira and smile, "I didn't expect you're close to y/n" mira look at her and giggle.

"Ah! I didn't expect it either!" She said with her other hand in her burning cheek.

"What about zack? He seems calm about it" mira nod at her.

"What it feels like being close to her? She's so cool! Did you saw how she throw the tray in the cafeteria? And how she saved you!" Mira can't help to smile and giggle.

She's right, she's so cool. And kind too, when mira turn around to take a peak at her. Only to see her sleeping beside jay, they're pretty close. But she didn't treat him like how she treat her.

Yui walk towards to zack and hand him a handkerchief as thanks for saving him last night, zack start to ack crazy and keep looking at smiling mira and sleeping y/n.

Daniel sit down, and look at her. He don't feel anything but kinda down, since his plan didn't work. He just sigh.

Y/n's heartbeat fast, when she touch the handle of their apartment. It's not lock, they alway lock it. She grit her teeth and clench her fist.

She swing it open, and reveal ji-woon grinning at her she roll her eyes and throw a cup at his face.

Jiwoon laugh and stare at her with his yellow eyes. "Where's the kids?"

"They're sleeping, i put them to sleep. When i came here there's a male here, he said he's your babysitter. So i sent him home"

She roll her eyes at him, "Good thing you decided to be not asshole for today"

Jiwoon laugh, and lean at her seat. "I don't want noel and honey freak out"

"Even if you do, i will send you back" jiwoon watch her with his yellow eyes.

"Don't be like that, it's like i'm not welcome here" she roll her eyes and throw her bag at him.

Jiwoon laugh ring in the room, she enter her room. While jiwoon follow her, with her bag on his hands. Ji woon is almost same tall as her.

He's wearing his yellow coat and fell down to her bed, as she start strip infront him. He watch her and grin, it's his paradise to see her body that full of scar from mission.

After she finish take a bath, she lay down in the bed. As ji woon enter the bath, he exit the bathroom wearing nothing but towel.

She can see his perfect body, he walk at her closet and grab her clothes and without shame he wear her pajama. And lay down beside her.

"You're not should be here Ji woon, you're a pop star. What my neighbours think if they saw me with my kids with an pop star?" Ji woon didn't say anything.

And lean at her neck, "Don't be like that! After i got accepted there. You start to push me away like i'm nothing"

"Stop being dramatic psycho" ji woon chuckle at her neck and bury his face deeper.

"Stop calling me like that! I found out it's fun to record their screams before i end them" he whine. She roll her eyes and close her eyes.

Ji woon sit up in the bed and gaze at y/n, he brush her hair and get up from the bed. He exit her room and went to noel and honey to check them.

After he did, he went out to smoke. Only to notice there's a certain person taking a picture at their balcony.