009

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"So not friends?"━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"So not friends?"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mom can we buy chocolate?" Y/n nod her head, as honey and noel giggle. Honey grab his sister wrist as he drag her away from y/n.

"Don't go far" her cold voice ring to their ears, they look back and nod. She flash a small smile and let them, y/n start walking pushing a push cart.

Since it's weekend, they decided to buy groceries. After two minutes, she watch the two came back. Holding so many junk foods, and chocolates. "Mom can we have this?"

"Sure" she said, noel and honey beam and put everything in the cart. The two have a victorious smile in their face, as they hold y/n clothes. So they won't lost, after they grab few foods.

They went into the counter, "Mom what's for lunch?" Y/n think for sec before saying they will eat outside.

After she paid for it, she gave their address so they will deliver it there. Since she's tall, she's just holding noel's hand. While she carry honey.

They enter a restaurant and order food, they finish eating. As they leave the place. It's afternoon when they leave the mall, y/n decide to go around more.

"Mom can we go to a park?" She just respond a nod at noel's request, honey don't have objection about it. Since he want to go to the park too as much noel wants.

They arrive there and see many children playing around, she put honey down and nod at them. "Go and play, but remember to take a break okay?" Noel and honey nod, she sit down and watch them play.

Few of the parents there look at her, they saw beautiful woman of course. But it's their first time to see a gorgeous woman. One of the male walk to her.

"Hi, are you new here? It's my first time to see your face. By the way my name is (random name)" she ignore him.

The people there giggle, the male have a vein pop up in his head. "You! Bitch! How dare you to ignore me!" He exclaimed, and about to hit her.

When a hand stop his wrist, he turn around and glare at the man. Only for him to see a male have a sunglasses, wearing branded clothes.

"Oi didn't your mother teach you how to respect?" The man glare at him and about to punch him, but he 'tsked' and push him down.

He fell down infront of y/n, he look at her eyes and see disgust on it. He stand up and glare at the both of them, as he walk away. The mother in the park can't help to giggle at the man.

He sit down beside her, and pull out a cigarette and start smoking. He put his one leg to another one and watch the child play, "No thank you? That's sucks" her eyes move into the corner to see him for sec and look back.

The male let out a chuckle at her, "Can't believe this"

"I didn't ask you to save me" a soft and cold voice reach his ear, he look at her. She remain in that position not moving, he shrug if off thinking it's nothing.

"What are you doing?" A soft voice reach his ear again, he look back at her and see her looking at him now. Her cold eyes staring directly at his black eyes, even he's wearing sunglasses.

"Huh?" He fell silent, just looking at her. She grunt and about to say something. "Mom! Look at honey now! He's covered with sweat!" They both look at the voice.

Y/n see noel holding honey, who's hiding behind her. "I'm sorry mom" he said looking down. She didn't say anything making honey look down more.

"It's fine, let me clean you" her words make him beam, he walk to her and smile. The male beside her look at them with amusement.

"Mom you have another friend?" Y/n look at him with confuse, she trail his hand and see him pointing the male beside her. "Yes kiddo, i am your mom's friend"

Y/n roll her eyes, "No hon, he's not" she said and flash a smile. The male beside her look at her face, he didn't look away from her face. Something inside him twist, making him grunt in disgust.

"I'm gun remember my name kiddo" he said, and stand up. He start walking away, "I'm Honey L/n sir! Please remember it!" He shout as he watch the male walk away.

"Let's go kids, it's getting late"

"Yes mom!" Noel said and salute at her, honey giggle and copy his sister. She smile and carry the two, as they walk home.

Gun glance at the glass, as his grip in his glass tightly. He take a sip in his drink and glare at the glass, when he heard her voice. Something inside him twist, and when he look at her face.

Something urging him to take her, he don't know what those called are. But he don't need it, he don't. The sound of glass break ring inside the place.

He grunt and stand up as he start stripping off his clothes.

Y/n look at the menu, after thinking she finally order a dark chocolate. The male in the counter nod and start making her coffee. She remember his face, he have big ears. She definitely remember him. But she shrug it off and take a sit, she feel someone sit behind her.

"Can you do me a favor? Just incase don't bully hyungsuk" she heard someone said, she didn't hear the other words but she can hear.

The woman offered something, her coffee serve to her. She take it and exit the place, "Hey" the two look at her.

She soon notice it's daniel, she ignore him and pull out something inside her bag. It's her phone, after that she hand her the bag.

"No! It's fine!" She stare at the lady making her tense up, "Take it, i don't need it anyway" the woman look at her worried.

But she insist and put the bag at her shoulder, "Use those to take care yourself" she simply said. "Thank you!" The woman shout and bid them farewell.

She just nod and about to walk away, when daniel hold her wrist. And about to say something, when someone spoke behind them.

 And about to say something, when someone spoke behind them