046

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Runaway fam huh?" Daniel nod his head and explain more about this fam, making y/n nod her head. "I see, let's go" She said and call someone to grab a clothes for her.

"W-what?! Aren't you busy here??" Daniel is confuse and same time are worried for her. Thinking that he'll put her in danger.

"Entertain me alright?" She said and enter the bathroom. Leaving daniel confuse and worried, but he shrug this off feeling the sudden excitement and happiness that he can finally have a time with her.

"Yes! Let's go!" He said and hold her hand dragging her, she didn't say anything and let him be.

"So these are the items that those imposters are selling, right?" They're sitting inside the boxing ring, as they stare at the bottle of spit, stockings and urines. As jace start explaining things he can't help to glance at the laying y/n.

Who's paying no mind in them, she's just laying there behind daniel while gripping his shirt. He glance at daniel and sees him blushing feeling from her action.

'She looks like a cat, a playful one' he thought before he cough and proceeds on explaining. While y/n look at zack who's busy, but soon as he notice her staring at him.

He stop and rush to her, "What do you want?" He ask crouching down to her, y/n did open her mouth to speak she instead hold his loose hair and start pulling it.

Clearly playing at it, "Urk!" They stop and look behind seeing zack's hair being pull by y/n, daniel immediately take an action taking y/n's hand. "Stop that y/n you are hurting zack"

Scolding her but that didn't came out well because zack stop him, "No it's fine" he simply said letting her pull his hair. Daniel frown but immediately hide this not wanting to make them see his expression.

He sigh and nod his head leaving them, "Me and y/n will join... The runaway fam" daniel declare and immediately lift the mindless y/n as he discuss something a bit he finally took y/n and left the place.

Making zack follow them because of y/n, in his arms.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He ask looking down at her who's confuse, staring at him. She's not wearing her eye patch, she instead wearing an eye contact. She's been staring at him blankly, five minutes passed then y/n close her eyes.

And open it again, she frown seeing herself laying in his arms. "Let me go" she simply said and daniel immediately nod his head and put her down only to be stumble unable to balance herself.

She felt the place aroun her spin making her unable to balance herself, good thing that daniel is there and able to catch her and lift her in his arms. "Stay like this for time being, this will go away"

Y/n simply said making daniel more and more concern to her health condition, noticing daniel's frown she simply grunt. "Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) is an inner ear disorder. A person with BPPV experiences a sudden spinning sensation whenever they move their head. Currently i am having an episode,