037

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Are you sure it's here?" Daniel get down while nodding his head, he take off the helmet and hand it back to y/n. They both didn't notice people staring at them, most of them are familiar too.

"Ahhh this giving me a headache" she mumble, daniel's ears peak up as he ask her questions. She return him with a smile saying its really nothing, daniel nod his head as they both approach the group.

She look around and see gun, she grin at her as her eyes falls to crystal who look away from her eyes. She nod and didn't approach them as crystal bite her lip that she didn't approach them.

After talking a bit, y/n instruct daniel to lock the door. Which he gladly did. "This is annoying, let see what you guys have right?" Sinister smile rose up, as she take off her coat.

She look down at the female and throw it to her, "Wear that" aru nod her head and did what she told her to. "Its annoying you know, i was late. Late for opening cafe, you guys better make it worth it" they shiver feeling the heavy presence.

She crack her fingers as she grab the light stand and smash it to the guy's head near to her, they rush to her as she easily dodge their punches while hitting them with a light stand.

They watch her how she beat them, her punches are strong the males she punch end up flying away or loosing their conscious. One of them stab her shock the group, about to move when she grab the male's hair and grab him to face her.

They watch her break the male's neck by kneeing his neck, the cracking sound can be hear in the place. As the place filled with crying noises and begging.

After beating them, she approached aru and lift her up in bridal style. Even she's injure she manage to walk steady and approach gun who look at her, she give aru to gun as him and daniel about to walk away when someone speak up.

"I didn't expect to see you here, mind to take a seat now miss?" She close her eyes remembering that familiar voice, "Ahh yeah, a seat and a coffee would be great" she reply made the male chuckle.

"You really have you grandmother's attitude" y/n chuckle and sit down, "Yeah that's what they always say" y/n told daniel to hand her an first aid kit.

Instead of listening to charles choi, their attention was on y/n who take off her turtle neck. Revealing her gorgeous body, daniel can't take his eyes off since its his first time to see her body like that. Mostly everyone in there its their first time.

Y/n know he won't let her go, that's why she's treating her own wounds. Crystal can't take her eyes off from her abs, she blush as thoughts filled her mind, they wince after seeing her brutally treat her wounds.

Soon as she finish, she instruct daniel to wrap the aid tightly. Making some of them jealous from this, soon she's done. Y/n drink the coffee that she requested, DG was shocked after hearing him and daniel's manager have a casual conversation.

In the end as y/n thought charles choi didn't let her pass, that's why she don't have any choice to bring daniel along with her to their company.

"Yes, my grandfather agree to that too" y/n slap daniel's hand made him let go the fake cookies on the table, she glance at him. She looks like a mother babysitting a child, daniel glancing around.

But soon as his eyes drop into male with sunglasses he immediately avoid it. Not wanting to see his glare, dg is also there too along with crystal listening. "How's france anyway? I heard you're in new york" y/n hum and take a sip.

"Yes i was there for a business trip, just a view things to fix" the old man nod his head, "Well did you try visiting paris?" She shake her head.

"I stayed there for years too, but i need to move. That's why i am here few emergencies you see" her eyes drop to daniel who eye her with sparkling eyes. Charles Choi nod his head as gave them a chance to introduce their selves to her.

"Likewise, but i guess this is the time. I have a meeting too"  she said and stand up, charles choi also stand up to and shake her hand.

"I will send you the file later" y/n nod as charles show them out to parking lot.

"You lived in paris before?!" Y/n nod her head at him, who beam at her while his grip on her waist got tighten. Soon as they both reach his house, she drop him and immediately leave.

After that incident daniel left the agency there for y/n don't need to be manager

"So basically jay drop this? And you're planning to hand this back to him?" The kid with glasses said, y/n nod while stepping on the male's head she just beat. Laughing she nod her head.

"Daniel let's go, you too" she said pointing the male, he nod as he get in on her motor as they head to jay's place.

After talking to his sister jay eventually came and shock to see her there as he start cleaning his place that's already clean. This made her laugh and sit down on his couch.

Soon as they found out that its a coupon that kid risk his life to made y/n laugh, so hard that she's gasping air while laying on the floor. "That's fucking hilarious!" She said and keep laughing.

Jay can feel his heart skip a beat while staring at her, so do daniel. Its pleasant, in the end they have a dinner in jay's place.

Y/n stare at the male who pass out, she's about to rush when someone already did. "Hey, i know him" she simply said, the woman look at her and stay back. As she carry daniel's body.

The woman glare at her back, as she head thinking a way she should execute her.