Zero

Excuse any mistakes

6 years ago

"KORYN" lamika had called out for her child "yes mam" she stood at the bottom of the steps. "Bring your brothers bottle on the kitchen table" she ran into the kitchen grabbing the bottle hoping she could hold him this time he was only a months old.

"Daddy can you warm up brother's bottle please" koryn handed her father the bottle putting it in the microwave. Some seconds after she ran to her mother with the milk bottle "can I hold em?".

"Yeah sit on the couch" lamika patted the seat next to her she hoped on the couch making grabby hands at her brother "here be gentle and support his head".

She did as told making sure not to hurt him "mommy he's handsome" she smiled banging came from the door startling to family Marcus came from the kitchen standing in front of the door he got a quick glance of his wife and kids she did the same.

Once he opened the door police and swat came raiding the family home this sight brought tears to koryn and Jakori's eyes , they were scared.

"mr and mrs hart you are under arrest for drug trafficking and selling illegal drugs" the cop might as well screamed.

"MOMMY DADDY" koryn screamed backing up into the corner of the couch jakori still in her arms crying "hi I'm mrs. Wright can you come with me please?" Some white lady asked koryn.

"Don't you touch my daughter bitch" tamika said she was in zip tie on the ground she couldn't do anything to help her child and that's all she wanted to do , hold her and tell everything's gonna be fine.

Lamika and Marcus had been in the streets since they could remember that's how they met they decided to settle and have koryn after she turned 2 they got back into the streets to provide , they were full time drug dealers so they lived in a pretty nice 5 bedroom house and have luxury things.

"Come with me sweetie we're gonna go get ice cream is that alright" the white lady smiled not really taking the child for ice cream she was taking her to cps korin had a feeling that ice cream wasn't involved she looked at her parents all tied up.

She was terrified she carful laid jakori down on the couch "don't touch him" she warned the white lady.

Koryn went over to her parents and gave them a big hug and kiss one the cheek she didn't know why the people were here but she did know this felt like a goodbye "I love you mommy and daddy" her grip tightened "we love you princess" she wiped her mother's tries "so why leave me and kori don't go".

"Kory belle we have to go mommy and daddy are in big trouble so we have to tell them to call your uncle Milan okay babygirl" she listened to her fathers words very closely she felt broken , She felt like her parents were being selfish leaving them.

She went over to jakori and picked up and left with the white women while her parents were being loaded into a cop care. They knew one day they would get caught but it was worth the living and being able to provide for their kids.

Wellll how yall like??

-rayyaaa_💕.