Fifteen

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana[ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ]

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana
[ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ]

THE PAST MONTH Koryn been chilling with her mother an family mostly I've been been spending most my time with zakari. He wouldn't even leave her alone no matter how much she begged. They even fucked a couple of times.

But right now all of them were chilling at Nell crib. She sitting on the couch in zay lap , Winn laid out on the love seat and Nell n tray sitting on chairs in front of the tv playing the game.

It finally felt like they had peace in their lives for once "Yooo I wanna go some where for my birthday" Nell said twisting his hair.

"Where you wanna go" winter said.

"Shiddd ion know fr but where ever it is I wanna get drunk and fuck" he said the last part looking at Winn dead in her eyes.

I leaned back and whispered in zay ear "they fuckin" Shegiggled.

"How you know" he's said rubbing on her stomach licking his lips.

"Causeee look at how they look at each plus she told me" Koryn told him.

"wordd" She shook my head yes and she chuckled playfully biting her face.

"Stop nasty" She wiped the wetness of off her face.

"What y'all niggas over there giggling about" tray said pausing the game while Nell went into the kitchen.

"Mind ya business" zay said.

"Heyyy y'all" moe and Brazil walked into the house

"Heyy" everyone said all dull.

"Oop why y'all sound so damn bored an rude" Brazil mugged nobody in particular.

"Cause bitch we don't like you" tray said causing Kory to laugh.

"Bitch what the fuck you laughing at" moe walked towards me.

"Say son watch ya mouth" zay moved koryn out his lap getting ready to stand up.

"Chill out" She told him pulling him back down.

"Yeah listen to ya bitch and sit down" Moe said while sitting on the empty couch.

"y'all doing the most"