Eleven

edited

| 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚘 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗|New Orleans , Louisiana

| 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚘 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗|
New Orleans , Louisiana

"Yoo gio what's the move on ya shordy" Sergio's homeboy dezzy said.

"Whatchu mean foe?" He questioned hella confused.

"I'm talm bout how we gon handle ha cause tasia talm bout some she beat her an Dasani ass that day when we shot up that gas station".

"That shit between you an ya li lady Ian finna kill my my bitch just cause yours got her shit rocked" Sergio voiced nonchalantly taking a pull from the blunt they were passing.

They over sergio crib chillin having a smoke session before Koryn come over. He felt like he had to shake some shit with her cause he wasn't liking what he was hearing about her in the streets.

𝖫𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗐𝗍❤️

𝖨'𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾
5:21pm

𝖠𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗓𝗓𝗒 𝖺𝗆 𝗇𝖾𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗆𝖺 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾
Read

"Aye y'all my bitch here y'all gotta dip" Gio stated getting up.

"Wow nigga you really kicking us out for some pussy word?" His other homeboy Ronnie said.

"Damn foe it's like that" dezzy tagged along.

"Yea now fuck out my house" He told them going to the back to change into some basketball shorts with a wife beater.

"G where you at"

"I'm back here come here right quick I got talk to you for a second".

"Yeah what is it" She sat down on the bed taking her shoes off.

"So what's this fuck shit I hear bout you being laid up with some nigga" This threw Koryn completely off cause how did he know or an even better question who was telling her business.

"Answer me I know you hear me talking"

"Ion know who you talking to like that but imma need you to tone that down all the way to zero and I wasn't laid up with some nigga ion know who told you that I was visiting zay at the hospital" she shrugged.

Sergio nodded walking over to where she was on the bed and he roughly cup her chin. "Do some fuck shit else like that again watch how fast yo ass catch a black eye" Gio spoke as calmly as possible.