Twenty three

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana

"IM TIRED OF YOU NOT coming home for numerous of days!" Lamika shouted at koryn for the tenth time this morning.

Last night when zay dropped her off he walked her into the house. Zaiah was sitting on the couch waiting for her. She told her that Lamika had went to sleep from working all day and that she would talk to her in the morning.

Basically she had to come home because she thinks koryn had been spending to much time with Zay and also Jakori birthday was today.

I forgot about this lil nigga - rayyaaa

Soo now they were there in the kitchen preparing food for the grill whiles she's lecturing kory .

"Im not saying stop seeing him I'm just saying have some distance. I've barley seen you since I've been out of jail and I know thats my fault".

"I know ma I'm sorry I'll do better about spending more time at home" She told her.

She instantly frowned.

"I'm sorry toot , I'm sorry that I couldn't be a better mom but all I'm asking is to see my daughter more than every other month" she offered a small smile.

"Okayy now that out the way how is my son in law?" Lamika asked causing kory to sighed.

"He's good but uhh he asked me to move in" She mumbled. Lamika stopped seasoning the meat to look at her daughter.

"He what?"

"He uhh asked me to move in" Lamika looked at Koryn side ways before putting the meat into a bowl then washing her hands.

"He has his own place?".

"Yeah his house is like 15 minutes away so I would still be close to you guys" She spoke a matter of factly.

"And your considering this" Lamika narrowed her eyes are koryn.

Yes why not I'm about to have our first born in 6 months. But of course she wasn't that crazy so she just simply nodded her head.

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because for one your 17 Kory and your still in high school , he's 19 damn near 20 and It's bad enough you guys have been having sex ... should I go on plus have your whole life to settle down so my answer is no".