Nine

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana

"What's up whores" Koryn fretted as she walking into tray house. Just to find only moe.

"Get out I don't want you here" moe said. Koryn learned to take everything she says with a grain of salt because she know she doesn't mean it. At least she thought she doesn't.

"Hey moe where everyone else at?" She waved.

"If you talking about your supposed to be man he is out with Nell as for everyone else they down the block" she turned her attention back to her phone.

"So why you not with them?"

"Mmhct you ask to many fucking questions and Ian feel like going no where but as for you , you not staying in the house with me take yo ass outside".

"You so rude damn"

"I'm not rude I just don't like yo light skin ass now gone bout yo day" she chuckled.

Koryn ignored her last comment walking back out the door going up the street to the block seeing tray , winter and TI.

"Heyy y'all" I waved at my lovely friends.

"Girl got a new boyfriend don't know how to act , she glowing tray you see that she glowing she done got dicked down" winn shook her head fake crying.

"Rightt leaving me with these damn fools you the only sane one out here and you gone leave me for some dick" tray stale faced me.

"Y'all doing to much I was only gone for a week" She laughed.

"What about my nigga jakori where was he?" Tray asked.

"He is staying with my auntie for 2 weeks he's said I was boring" Koryn shrugged looking around.

"I'm just glad you okay you ain't call text or nothing had me thinking that nigga murdered you or some shit like that" Winn said.

"Stop watching the murder mystery's anyway where is your brother" Even though she already know where he was cause of what moe told her. She figured he'd be here by the time she got here since it took 10 minutes to walk down the block.

"Girllll stop worrying about that nigga he Ain't worried bout you I mean why would he when you fucking with his opps" brazil sighing.

Why in the hell is she so worried about why i wanna see zakari obviously that's my play baby daddy sooo mind yo business buck eyed btch back to the story.

"Now brazil that was so unnecessary she wasn't even talking to you for you to say all that" tray mugged her.

Rightt fuck she getting so defensive for.... NOOO bitch it can't be. "Anyway he round the block with Nell he should be here any minute" Winn told kory.

She nodded "y'all want something from the sto?" She questioned them.

"Yeah I want a blue Gatorade , some sour patch kids with a bag of hot Funyuns"

"Get me a red Gatorade , sour patch kids , strawberry fanta with and honeybun"

She went into the store getting what tray and winter wanted and got herself a Reece's , Funyuns with a sprite and honeybun once Kory had all the stuff she walked over to the register putting the stuff down.

some girls walked in mugging her but she ignored it minding her black ass Business.

"Mhm she see us she jut scary as fuck".

Who bitch not I

Kory looked around the store seeing she's the only one in here. She turned around getting a good look at the girls. Kory remembered one of them from when she first got here.

Oooo this must be Dasani and tasia that girls winter was telling her about. Winter told her how Dasani and Zay fucked once or twice then Zay dipped. Dasani couldn't catch a hint and started being delulu. Then she got pregnant and she tried to pin it on zay.

"Yes bitch we talking to you" The one with a red frontal she bucked at Kory. She wasn't ugly she was a light bright with braces , mid-hieght she looked about 5'4 maybe 5'3ish.

"She know we talking to ha she just tryna be funny tai" Dasani said who was wearing a all black frontal. She was dark skin pretty as hell too she was mid-hight as well but she was no doubt 5'6 my height.

"15.28" the oc said once Koryn turned around
giving the man exact change. In exchange he gave her a bag with her stuff inside handing it to her.

"So what's up you was talking big shit on Twitter talking about my momma then you gone mess around and fuck with my friends baby daddy".

who her baby daddy? sergio?

Koryn sighed "you doing to much talk for me" she said walking out the store as soon as she got out the door Dasani ran up from behind making her drop my bag.

Koryn wasn't a fight but her dad made sure to teach her how. And she would only fight if she had too.

Koryn couldn't lie Dasani had some hands. She had a good grip on Kory's hair swinging on her from behind. When she gripped her hoodie pulling it forward making dasani lose her balance then she let her go giving her time to get up once she did koryn cocked her fist back.

"BEAT THAT BITCH ASS KORY" yelled Winter trying to give her encouragement.

"MANE MAKE HER SHIT LEAK AND IF YOU DONT IMMA BEAT YO MOTHERFUCKIN ASS DAWG" Kory Heard zay go off

Korynpunched her dead in her shit getting a full grip of her hair and she started swinging getting face shots. Dasani kicked Koryn in her stomach making her loosen her up grip but not a lot.

"Let my hair go slut"

"right let my best friend hair go dumb bitch" taisa fussed.

She let dasanis hair go before she could even blink both Dasani and Taisa ran up on her bitch Koryn was too tired for this shit.

"TAG ME IN BITCH" winter yelled and ran up bussing Dasani dead in ha shit. Koryn did the same to taisa. She didn't know what happened but she was throwing punches left to right getting faces shots and missing some and all of a sudden she felt a wet substance on her face.

This female dawg just spit on her then all I could see was red. Her mind went blank after that.

"All right come up off her Koryn" zakari grabbed her waist pulling her back.

"Get thee fuck off me zakari I'm so not playing" She voiced breathing all heavy.

"If I let you go you gone damn kill that girl let her hair go" Finally koryn let her hair go and he pulled be back putting me up against his car. He bet not choke me that corny ass wattpad shit.

"What I told you bout that fighting shit" I ignored him looking at the cars speeding into the gas station it was 3 to 4 all black hell cats the second car rolled down the windows slowing and started letting out shots.

"THEY SHOOTING" some random yelled.

She ducked pulling her knees to her chest covering her eyes.

"Fuck!" Koryn heard zay shout the cars let out a few more rounds before speeding out the parking lot. She peaked her head up seeing zay on the ground.

"Shit"

HAYYYY 🥰.