Eight

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana

Today is the day I have been dreading I go see my mother and I don't want to go but kori doesn't like seeing her with out me. If I'm being completely honest I'd rather go see my dad than see her.

I still blame her for the fact that she got her and my father arrested but to be fair I go to see both but when they get out I probably won't wanna talk to her.

"Kori you excited to see ma" I asked once we got into the car. He shook his head yes. "are you?" I just shrugged giving my aunt the directions. I would prefer to go by my self but since I'm not 18 and Milan isn't home yet I have to go with his sister aunt raiah.

𝖪𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗂👺.

𝖧𝖾𝗒𝗒𝗒
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽.
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗀𝗂𝗈😂.
12:24

𝖮𝗈𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌?
𝖶𝗈𝗋𝖽? 𝖡𝖾𝗍😧.

𝖨𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗄.
𝖯𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀...

"This nigga really just blocked me" He childish. Him kissing me don't put me in a relationship with him if he wanna be in one than just say so.

"Who got you smiling at your phone like that?" Zaiah Asked.

"Nobody important" she said nonchalantly.

"Ooo he must've did something" Zaiah raised an eyebrow.

"Girlll no he mad at me because I'm talking to his so called opp but honestly he the sweetest person"

"Well did you know it was his opp before y'all started talking?"

"Honestly no but when he told me I still chose to fuck with him with him sooo that is understandable"

"Okay well if you knew that's his opp and you understand why he is mad why are you mad at him for being mad at you?"

"Because he is acting like my nigga and he is not he barley even wanna talk to me half the Time" She huffed.