Twenty two

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana

"Zay cmon we gotta get dressed" today is their first doctors appointment to find out how many months or week she is exactly and possibly the gender. She was nervous but yet excited.

She more so nervous to find out if it's a girl if its not I got tatted for nothing. "Mhmm imma get up just gimme 15 minutes" Koryn smacked her teeth in response. This nigga , she swore he was gon be the death of her.

She stood on the side of the bed were he was laying , rubbing her hands together. She smacked the hell out his back.

"Ahh what the fuck son!" He sat up rubbing his back making run over to the bathroom door.

"The fuck was that for?" He mugged her. Pfft he ain't gon do shit.

"I told you to get up" Kory bit my lip holding back her laughter.

"I was gon get up you dragging shit son you hit like a fucking nigga bro" He got out of the bed and walked over to where she was.

She stepped out the way in case he did actually hit her "You better be lucky yo ass pregnant, wait til you have my baby imma batt you dead in yo shit" he mumbled walking in the bathroom fully.

"What was said?" She teased knowing damn well she getting on his nerves.

"You heard me go sit yo ass down somewhere always tryna start shit".

"Shut up zakari damn it's over with" Koryn started laughing.

"Y'know what Koryn that's why yo ass pregnant now wit yo light skin ass" Her laugh came to a stop and she stared at the door.

"Nahh cause you thought you was funny huh"