Thirteen

edited

| 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚉𝙸𝙻 𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚂𝙾𝙽  |New Orleans , Louisiana

| 𝙱𝚁𝙰𝚉𝙸𝙻 𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳𝚂𝙾𝙽 |
New Orleans , Louisiana

"Bruh come hereeeuh" Brazil pouted and moe smacked her teeth coming back over to her.

"I gotta go zay nem need me rq" she told her.

She sat up on the bed frowning "Okay and I need you too" she grabbed her face kissing on her neck.

"Tiana chill I will be back mane" Moe backed away. Brazil rolled my eyes laying back down turning the opposite way.

"Aii whatever" Moe huffed getting on the bed smacking my ass.

"Chill all the shit out If i said I will be back when I'm done then I will be back now gimme a kiss I gotta go" A smiled spread across her face as she sat up giving her a peck on her lips multiple times.

"love you" Moe told Brazil.

"love you too" She licked my lips smiling.

Brazil and moe been fw each other since she was 15 and she was 17. It started when one night Brazil got high and horny and she wanted to fuck. Weed had moe looking hella fine that night then boom shit happened from there. Just they recently started telling each other they love each other.

Brazil also used to mess with Zakari back in the day but it was only 2. It stopped because
when Koryn stank ass came into the picture all of a sudden she became the main character.

Everybody started throwing shots at them all because they think Koryn fucking with Sergio but all up on zay dicc isn't right an that shit fake asf. That's why brazil set both of them up. Sergio was her cousin after all.

| 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝 |

"YO WHAT THE FUCK SLIM" Zay yelled before he went back to clicking aggressively on his controller. She sat up knowing damn well she was not gone get sleep while he playing the

Nothing happened after he came to my house we chilled with jakori then came back to his house and she forced him to watch hella movies with her until they fell asleep.

Koryn let out a breath reaching for her phone checking twitter an saw the one only and only Dasani water company and her hoes talking shit. She decided not gon respond either

"Zakari take me home please" She waited a few seconds and he didn't move.

"ZAKARI!" she yelled finally he turned around taking his head set off .