Part 7

They both went out of the camp out to the city that they are in. The sun is already went down but it's still visible because there are no huge buildings and smoke..no Industries.

Y/n was so happy..she never thought that this place looks so beautiful without buildings, car.

The river are cleaned and stress are full of plants. A pebble hit her eyes because children were playing with stones.

Y/n :. AAA...( Y/n almost fell down but she managed to to not but the horse started to run faster that she doesn't know what to do)

She bends done holding horse tidly..this speed is so much for her..she was already crying because of fear.

On the other hand caption followed her with the same speed.  The people were watching then and get aside giving them space.

They were in forest now and Jungkook was so worried what if something happens to general daughter..all he can hear is his heart beat and y/n cries but he hear something else too.. but at this moment he is just focus on y/n.

Another horse come Infront of y/n and with the horse suprise he lift his body up and this time y/n didn't get chance to hold anything and she falls down.

On another hand Jungkook jumped from his horse to catch y/n but before him someone else save y/n

Bogum : it's okay your are save now ( he said try to make me calm down while rubbing my back)

Y/n was crying alot

Y/n : I.. I will..n..never.. riding.. h..horse ...a.. again ( she said between her cries. Her whole body was shaking in fear)

On another hand Jungkook have no choice but just to stand there and see bogum make her calm down

After sometime he approached them and bogum immediately salute him even tho he is sitting on the ground because of y/n

Bogum : I'm sorry sir I followed you both and When I saw what happened so I came Infront.

Jungkook : thanks

Bogum help y/n to stand up but it's hard for her because she is still in fear and her legs were still shaking.

Y/n and and Jungkook eyes met but y/n quickly saw somewhere else she is still bawling .

Bogum : Sir if you don't mind would I take her back at camp?

Jungkook has no choice just to nodded because it's look like y/n don't want him to be one to take her back. He probably push her off too much.

Bogum help her to hopped at his horse and then he also hoped and hold y/n by her waist the he ride the horse.

Jungkook sigh
Did he push her that hard? I mean she is a future soldier. She should be strong. she needs to used to this.

But for him y/n felt like someone else not just a person nor just a soldier but something he can't tell.

Then he ride his horse and went back

It's for hundreds time y/n change her position but still she can't able to sleep. The amount of thoughts in her head making it harder.

Each team has one room it would be fun if teammates are awake but they all were sleeping.

She decided to leave the room and take a walk it's already 11pm .

She went towards garden area she saw a hug tree and sit under it.