Part 8

Anyway I need to leave from here fast cause I still need to do my mission. I wonder what that rude..no..no..I mean cute rude caption is doing.

Y/n : Good morning caption (y/n enter in his cabin without knocking while Jungkook flinch by sudden appearance and he. Suddenly hide his book)

Jungkook : It's afternoon, and don't you know how to Knock? ( He said and leaning his back on chair and make unamused face)

Y/n : Oooo ( she make "o" shape face)

Y/n : Ok then take 2 ( she went out and knock on the door and come inside again)

Y/n : Good afternoon caption (she said and smile)

Jungkook chuckle and shook his head

Jungkook : what can I do for you?

He asked and y/n get excited . She just sit on the chair Infront of his table office.

Y/n : One cup coffee with cake (Jungkook just raised his eyebrows and look at her)

She giggle and get uo from chair

Y/n : seriously I'm here to say something to you

Jungkook : what is it?

Y/n : Hello

Jungkook : pardon? (He just look at her in unbelievable look)

Y/n : I said "Hi"

Jungkook : that's what you gonna say?

Y/n just nodded and smile widely which make her cuter.

Jungkook just massaged his head and he really doesn't know that he should luagh or get annoyed.

Jungkook : look Ms kim I'm really very busy person I don't have time for your joke's. If you don't have any then please don't disturb me.

Y/n : A simple hi is also important you know some people need someone to talk specially when they are in stress ( she said while crossing her arms on her chest and pouting)

Jungkook : but I don't need anyone to talk.( He said and started to writing something on paper..maybe it's about his business)

Y/n : But my dad told you to take care of me.

Jungkook look at her and said

Jungkook : Your dad told me to keep eyes on you that you are attending training or not..and I'm caption not a babysitter..

Y/n : do you think I'm baby?

After hearing this Jungkook get nervous ,he thought he went to far and aging annoyed her. But when he look at her he was wrong..she is biting her lips to control her smile.

Y/n : I can be your little baby ( she said and smile widely)

Now Jungkook getting bit pissed

Jungkook : just leave,...

Y/n  :  you are no fun (she pout and went out)

Did he really doesn't know how to play with joke's huh?.. but what did he hide.. I think it's was notebook but why did he hide it?.. I think I should get to know what's in that notebook.

I was standing outside while thinking how to get that notebook ..the he came out of office and went somewhere.... I should follow him.

Y/n was feeling like real spy 😂.. but Jungkook didn't go far but it's weird.

Y/n : why did he locked my dad office from inside?what he is doing inside?

Y/n just hide behind the wall and waited for him to come out. It's been 5 minute probably and after that he came out . That purple notebook again which he was hiding from me in office. Then Jungkook went away and y/n was still standing there to finger out that what he did in her dad office while thinking she saw out through the window she see a guy standing on edge of rooftop and within in second he fell down.