Part 44

Y/n get up in the morning. She get ready and went out to look for bogum. He already ready to go to camp.

Y/n : hey good morning.

Bogum : morning.

He said and just give a small smile. She look at him and his eyes are red and also slowen.

Y/n : did you cried?

Bogum : why would I cry?

She didn't said anything. She wants to make him laugh so she was trying to make joke.

Y/n : what do you call a cat who stood in the middle of road with furious vehicle?

Bogum : what?

Y/n : Brave

She laugh loudly at her own joke. And bogum just chuckle at that. They were walking on road on the was of camp. Y/n notice him but he still didn't laugh like he usually laugh.

Y/n : do know why do bee's had sticky hair?

Bogum : Why?

Y/n : because they use honeycomb

She laugh again at her joke. But Bogum just smile. He is not the bogum she knows. The bogum she knows is cheerful, happy. And today bogum didn't even wake her up. Otherwise he always wake her up by shouting or make some noise whive make her irritate. But today he didn't do anything. Y/n wake up by her own.

Y/n : You don't look ok.

Bogum : What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine.

Y/n didn't said anything. Maybe he wants some privacy. They went to camp , But then she remember something. She immediately stop on her spot, so as bogum.

Bogum : what happened?

Y/n held his hand and take her aside where no one can see them.

Bogum : Why you bring me here? What happened.

Y/n : Bogum...D..did you see us last night kissing?

Bogum didn't say anything he just look at her. Y/n know that he loves her and seeing his love kissing someone else is always hurtful.

Bogum :I.. I'm oka--

Y/n immediately hug him. She didn't let him complete his word. She knows that he loves her but still he supports her and captain.

Y/n : I'm sorry.. I really don't want hurt you but I'm still hurting you. I'm sorry. I always wanted you to be happy but I'm the one who is making you sad.

Bogum hug her back like he never want to leave her.

Bogum : please don't say sorry. I already told you it's not your fault. It's my decision to walk on this path. It my decision to keep loving you. It's not your fault at all. You just don't be sad please.

Y/n didn't say anything. After sometime they break the hug and smile at each other. They both went in

They started doing there training. Now it's lunch time. Some soldier's are gathering in like there is any new.
She saw Jisoo and went towards her.

Y/n : Jisoo unnie what's going on?

Jisoo: Oh I think you didn't get invitation yet.

Y/n : invitation? Who is giving and for what?

Jisoo: Oh it's seokJin he is giving invitation for his weeding.

Y/n : w.. weeding?

Then they saw seokJin enter the room

Seokjin : oh y/n , bogum I found you everywhere and you are here. I want to give you--

He stopped when he look that Jisoo is here with us. She smile at him at went away. Y/n can see the sadness in her eyes and even in seokjin eyes too.

Seokjin : I.. I was here to give you both invitation for my wedding.

Bogum : Hyung you are getting married?

Seokjin just nodded

Seokjin : I'm just inviting my close friends. Make sure you both come ok.

They both just nodded. And look at eachother.

Y/n : why can't he marry Jisoo unnie wheb he love her then why he marrying someone else?

Bogum : seokjin hyung came from high profile family. The children don't have right to rejected there parents choice. They have to do what there parents say. Even if it's love matter or what. They just care about there wealth and reputation.

Y/n sigh. This is really unfair.

Bogum : I think we should cheer her she look sad.

They both went towards Jisoo and sit beside her both side.

Jisoo: what?

They both immediately hug her.

Jisoo: what the fu-- what going on?

Jisoo laugh at both of them behaviour.

Bogum : you can do this noona

Y/n : everything happens for reasons you just need sit there and ready yourself.

Bogum :  yes coz, these things required strength.

Y/n : you are strong, you can handle this.(she smile at her)

Bogum : yes you are strong noona.

Y/n : you just need ready the ingredients.

Bogum : pour the 1/4 water--

Y/n : yaah where the hell water came from?

Bogum : What you said ingredients so I thought we are talking about Cooking?

Y/n : yaah I'm referring to the ingredients as her courage. Do you not get that metaphors?

Jisoo laugh at both of them childish talk. And they both smile looking at eachother because they both finally cheered her up.

Y/n : high-five.

Y/n raised her hand. And bogum was still loading that what she meant.

Jisoo : H..high-f. Five?

Y/n theb realized that they don't know what this so she high five with herself and laugh awakwardly.

Y/n : hahahaha... nothing.

Jisoo: but thank you guys for comferting me. It's really worked.

Bogum : Noona just accepted that you like seok--

Y/n immediately put hand on his mouth and give him death glare.

Bogum : oh oops.

Jisoo look down and laugh sadly.

Jisoo: I think you know about it.

Y/n : unnie I think seokjin oppa also feel same for you. Why you just tell him about your feelings.

Jisoo: who am I Infront of them? They are wealthy and known family. They will just call me dirty rag

Y/n become speachlesss.

Jisoo: it's okay I'm fine.

Jisoo smile at both of them. There training finished. And Y/n didn't see Jungkook from whole day. Maybe he was busy . Y/n went to the tree where they both meat.

? : Psst..

Y/n look are after hearing the voice but no one was there.

Y/n : Jungkook.

She said silently.

I hope you all like it ☺️
Please comment 😁
Ignored my mistake 😅
I purple you 💜