Part 62

They all went to tent to discuss things. maybe tomorrow no one knows who gonna live or not. And today's night is so important. They all are making plans to attack.

Lieutenant lee: We need one sniper. because we don't have that.

Y/n : I will do this.

Jungkook look at her because he knows that she is still didn't totally recover yet.

Lieutenant lee: Are you sure you will do that? You don't look good yet.

Y/n : Sniper just stay at one place and shoot there target. They rarely run. So I can do that. I also want to help and this is least I can do.

Sergeant Kim: Don't worry Mr lee I have seen her. She has potential to do that.

Lieutenant lee: Ok the from now onwards you are in our---

Jungkook : She is mine.

He immediately said without thinking but then he relied what he said.

Jungkook: I.. I mean that let's change the Sniper. She is in my team.

Y/n look away try to control her laugh.

Lt.lee: everything is planned now captain we can't exchange it now.

Jungkook: But--

Y/n : It's ok captain. I will take care of myself.

Jungkook still didn't let her go away from him but he had no other choice.

Jungkook: Ok then.

Lt.lee: then everything is cleared. Mine side soldier will help people and your Soldier with save President.

Soldiers: Yes Sir!

Lt.Lee : So remember we have to complete this mission in night because I heard that they are gonna Kill the people and president at Morning near 7 - 8 am. Take half hour rest then we will go.

Y/n sit down under a tree. Thinking about what going to happen tomorrow. She just hope Jungkook would don't die. And also if the war over tomorrow so would she go back to future tomorrow only or she still have time.

Seokjin: Hey Y/n.

Rose: Hi.

Jisoo: Hello

Taehyung: Hi guys.

Namjoon: Hi

Y/n : hello what are you all doing here?

Namjoon: We just came to spend little time with our friends. We don't know maybe tomorrow we able to see eachother or not.

She can see the pain there eyes. And she knows that they all are sacred but still they are Soldiers. They have to do there responsibility.

Taehyung: Guys I wanna say you all are really my best friend. Maybe we don't talk Much. But I wish that if we all able to live then I wanna go on vacation with you all.

Seokjin:  I agree too. I'm really gald I able to meet you you all.

Jisoo: me too.

Y/n look at them both they both look at eachother but then look away. Now she can't handle this.

Y/n : Guys let's think that today is our last day. So do you all wanna confence anything to anyone?

She thought maybe this would help them to confess there feeling. But they are still hesitate.

Y/n : Ok I do first. I wanna tell you all that I love captain.

Jisoo: We all know that.

Y/n : I know.that...anyone else now?

Taehyung: I want to have girlfriend.

Everyone laugh at him. But he is cute tho.

Y/n : Seokjin oppa? Do you have something to say? Or Jisoo unnie? Namjoon oppa? Rose unnie?

Namjoon : I can't hide it anymore. R..Rose... I..like--No I mean I..love you.

He said while looking down.

Rose: I do to. If we able to live in this was then we will fight for our love to no matter what.

Namjoon hug her getting emotional. Now seokjin saw that and he wants to say his feelings too.

Seokjin: Jisoo... I..I know that I'm married but this force marriage. I really don't love my wife she is good but she is not you.  I... I love you.

He said while looking into her eyes.

Jisoo: I know that and I.. actually feel same for you. But we can't be together.

Seokjin: I promise if we live then I will go against everyone for our love.

Y/n was so happy that they confess to eachother. She just wish that they be save in war and spend there life happily. No one knows that Jungkook was looking at them behind the tree. And getting proud on his girlfriend. Then he came infornt of them and all of them salute him and went away to give them privicy.

Jungkook : Baby before war start I wanna do something.

Y/n : What's it is?

He bend down on his one knee and take out one ring from his pocket.

Jungkook : I know it's not Right time to do this but I want to make sure whatever happens, we'll forever tied up with eachother. My grandma gave me this ring, she told me to give this ring to the person I'm sure that I spend my whole life and I found that person it's Kim Y/N. Will marry me my love.

Y/n was so much happy, that her tears are coming out. She can't discribe her happiness.

Y/n : Yes...yes.. I will.

Jungkook put the Ring in her middle finger and kiss on her hand.

Jungkook : When the war will over we both get married and grow our little and sweet family.

Y/n nodded to him.

Jungkook : Y/n When everything will over I will wait for you at near our tree where we both wrote out name Ok.

Y/n :  I will come there to meet you.

They both hug eachother. They don't want to let eachother go. Jungkook don't wanna leave her but he has to. He one last time kiss her on her lips. The kiss was full of love and sadness, worriedness. Because no one knows now what going to happen. They broke the kiss.

Jungkook : I love you.

Y/n : I love you more then words.

Jungkook : take care of yourself  ok.

They both hug eachother one last time . Who knows maybe this is there last kiss? Who knows maybe this is there last hug? No one knows what gonna happened now. But they both wish for eachother to be save.

I hope you all like it ☺️
Please comment 😁
Ignored my mistake 😅
I purple you army's 💜