Part 42

Y/n: I'm sorry.. it's was too late to release that I'm in love with you. I couldn't get the courage to tell the truth because I'm afraid of hurting you- only to realise that I'll will hurt you more if I keep lying you.

Y/n said while looking down. she didn't get courage to look at him. She couldn't imagine how hard it will be for Jungkook.

Jungkook : I was split into getting by bother the justice he deserves, and coming back to you with open arms. But I'm so into my anger that I even tried to kill you. I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry y/n..

Y/n held his hand and wipe his tears.

Y/n : don't say sorry it's not your fault. You didn't know that I am not that girl. And I'm sorry to that I made you believe in a lie.

Jungkook : I feel like fool.

Y/n : we all are fools but in different ways. Like I'm fool for you.

Jungkook laugh at her statement. Y/n was happy that he laugh again.

Jungkook : you really said that.

Jungkook said with a smirk and y/n just nodded while smiling. Jungkook hold her hand like he never wanna leave it.

Jungkook : Baby promise me that you will never leave me. You are the only one I had. Please 🥺

Y/n : I promise.(she smile at him even tho she doesn't know by her own)

Jungkook: I promise too

They intertwined there pinky finger and smile at eachother. Y/n was happy that now they both again be comfortable with eachother.

Y/n : Now do you forgive me?

Jungkook : No.

Y/n stop smiling. She can understand. He maybe hurt.

Y/n : it's okay I underst--

Jungkook : Not until you give me a kiss.

Y/n look at him with a smile again. She was shy but happy at same time.

Jungkook : What are you looking at? Come on I'm getting impatient.

He said while jokingly and y/n was happy she immediately join her lips with him. Finally now they both are back. Finally now they are together again. They both miss eachother.

Jungkook held her waist and made her sit on his lap without breaking the kiss.

But y/n forgot that bogum was there watching them behind the tree, making sure that she is save. When bogum see them kissing his heart hurt alot. He immediately looked away and went to his horse. He was about to cry.

Bogum : Hara let's go. Now we don't need here.

He said to his horse and went back with his broken heart.

They both break the kiss. Y/n thought that it's over. But Jungkook started to kiss her cheeks and then side of her ears. For y/n this feeling is totally new. She was feeling so happy and butterflies in her stomach. Jungkook started to kiss on her neck. Y/n hold his shirt tidly while feeling that sensation.

Y/n : Mmh..

Y/n let out a little moan from her lips. She never felt this kind of feeling. But Jungkook suddenly stop it. And Y/n felt disappointed.

Y/n : W..Why did you stopped?

Jungkook laugh at her irritating reaction. He knows that she felt disappoint.

Jungkook : it might lead us somewhere. I should hold myself. 

Y/n just nodded while pouting. Jungkook couldn't help but to smile at her cute reaction. He immediately give a peck on her lips.

Jungkook : It's already morning baby. You should rest.

They both get up and rode on the horse. On the way of the riding y/n look quite. Not because of what happened earlier but the road look different.

Y/n : Did this came from foreigners?

She asked silently while getting worried

Jungkook : yes it's bothering me too.

They both become silent again. They were at capital it's 1pm so there is no one on road. But the market is not looking traditional anymore.

Jungkook : I sneak in there national office when I was in America. I heard there plan but not all. They're starting to migrate here, then eventually make Korea there territory. And your father--

Y/n : He is not my father.

Jungkook nodded understanding her.

Jungkook : well that motherfucker is helping them. And he is trying to sell Korea to become president.

Y/n was too much anger. She never hate anyone this much.

Y/n : I hate him so much.

She said while her tears are falling. she remembered that time when her mom is dying in her arms just because of that Jaewon.

Jungkook : I heard what happened, I'm sorry about that. And I'm sorry that I'm not there with you at that time.

Y/n : It's ok no need to say sorry.

She said while wipe her tears.

Y/n : I just wanted to take revenge of that Jaewon.

Jungkook: what do you mean?

Y/n :  He killed my mom. He is the reason why my mom is not here.

Jungkook : What? He killed his own wife.

Y/n : Well he didn't want to kill his wife. His target was me. But my mom came in between to save me.

Jungkook : Whattt.. that basterd try to kill you? WTF. He is totally not human. How can he kill his own kid.

Y/n : It's because that now I don't listen to him and going against him. Well you know. The y/n was from here she always listen to him. And he is the one who brainwashed her mind to kill your bother. But when we both change I didn't know about anything so I never listen his order that why he tried to kill me.

Jungkook : Now I will surely kill him that motherfucker 😑.

Jungkook : will be able to save Korea?
Will my efforts with worth it? Will future acknowledge the importance of loving motherland?

He asked with y/n but she doesn't know what to ask fariy said that she changed the future so she also doesn't know that what going on happened now.

I hope you like it ☺️
Please comment 😁
Ignore my mistake 😅
I Purple You army's 💜