Part 15

Finally the ride over and they get down. They both didn't dare to say anything. Y/n was still red as tomato and same goes for Jungkook.

Thye both were walking through the crowd. Jungkook look back towards y/n since he was in front. He can't help but to smile at her that how quite she is now 🤭.

Jungkook : Why are you so quite?

Y/n : h..huh? N..no I'm n..not (she said without looking into his eyes she was still shy)

Jungkook : You are. You were so loud before and now suddenly quite.(He said while walking beside her)

Jungkook : Are you still thinking about that kis-- (y/n hit on his arms)

Y/n : Shut up (Jungkook saw her face that was still red and couldn't control but smile at her shyness)

Y/n look away from him. Not so far she saw two kids talking with eachother they can hear what they were talking.

Little boy: Mini but I'm still hungry (he said while looking at his one last dumpling)

Little girl : me to tae but we should share this with our families.

Little boy: If I were rich that I would buy so many dumpling for my families.(he sigh)

Jungkook was confused that why y/n stop walking. He looks at the direction where she is looking at. Then he look at her and saw that her eyes is teary.

Jungkook : Are you okay?

Y/n come out of his thoughts and immediately wipe her tears

Y/n : y.. yeah I'm... I just remember someone.

Y/n then look at the dumpling shop and quickly went there and buy 2 box of dumplings. Then she went towards those kids.

Y/n : Hi (she greeted them and kids get sacred)

Y/n : o..oh hey I am sorry I didn't mean to sacred you. I just overhead your conservation the food. So I thought to buying you some (she said while giving them box of dumplings with a sweet smile)

The two kids just looking at her with little afraid from her.

Little girl : ma'am...b..but we don't have money.(the girl said)

Y/n : Oh no no I don't need any money from you just take it and share it with your families.

They both are still didn't take it.

Little boy : why you helping us?what if there is p..poison in it. Our parents said not to believe in any stranger.

Y/n: p.. poison no no why would I do that? okay if you don't believe me that shall I eat one bite then you believe me?

They both look at eachother and nodded. Y/n eat one bite.

Y/n : see there is no poison now take it.

The little boy quickly grabbed it and take a bite too.

Little boy: mini it's really delicious.

The girl also eat that and they both look happy. Y/n was happy while looking at them both. While seeing then she remember Jimin. Y/n and Jimin always fight for dumpling.

Y/n : Now you both believe me? (She asked and kids nodded)

Y/n : Now listen.. not every person is bad there are still good people you need to trust them but don't let them fool you okay (she said and smile while ruffling there hair)

The both kids run towards her and hug her

Both kid: we love you noona /unnie.

Y/n : what's your both name?

Little boy: my name is Taehyuk

Little girl : I'm Minhy ki.

The kids get close to her they talk little bit then said goodbye to eachother.

Y/n then get up at look at the sky and said.

Y/n : I really miss you mine Minnie

Jungkook who was seeing this all scene while smiling proudly on y/n.

Jungkook walk at her. Y/n look that he is coming while looking at her she remember that kiss and tried to avoid eyes contact with him.

Jungkook : That's was so good of you.

Y/n still couldn't make eyes contact with him.

Y/n : Thanks.( She said while getting shy)

Jungkook : Y/n (when he said y/n heart jumped out again because he never called her by her name it's was first time. She look at him in shock)

Jungkook : Y/n do you trust me?

Y/n : of course I do (she said while smiling)

Jungkook held her hand and they both hopped on horse. Y/n didn't know where they were going and she didn't even ask because she trust him.
It's already night the set. They went into unknown place which y/n doesn't know. They reached there destination.

Jungkook held her hand and guide her they both were on mountain and the view was just awesome.

Y/n : wow.

There no city lights but torches , dancing people. It's all just look so perfect.

Jungkook : lay down here (he said while pointed beside him she did what he said)

For few seconds there was silence between them.

Jungkook: y/n do you remember when I said that I like you?(he asked)

Y/n : yeah but you said that you kiddi--

Jungkook: I wasn't (he said and y/n immediately look at him with wide eyes)

She didn't dare to say anything they both were just looking into eachother eyes.

Jungkook : I really like you. But I was confused back that-

Y/n cut him.

Y/n : because I'm the daughter of general. And he give you my responsibilities. But you don't want to take advantage of it right.

Jungkook : hmm..maybe.

Y/n : you are not taking any advantage. And love is a that happens automatically we can't stop it nor ignore it. And I believe you so much. (She said while giving him smile)

They they both see a shooting star.
Y/n didn't know what she wish because she has so many wishes. She wants new laptop,new car,.. but non of this thing excited here. Before she could wish Jungkook did first.

Jungkook : I wish for you to live long and stay with me forever.

Y/n gulped she didn't want to cry now.

Jungkook : what's your wish?

Y/n : Your wish to come true.(she said with said smile)

If only Jungkook know what future brings for him.. even if she can able to Tell him that they can't live forever.

But for Jungkook this the best moments of his life. He can see his people happy save from there and most importantly the love of his life is with him.

He just drop me home and I feel lonely already. I miss him. I miss Jimin too. I wanna tell him about Jungkook. I want to tell him how we kiss. I want to tell him about my love story.

I should not fight with him. I should listen to him. I want to say him sorry I want to hug him.🥺

Hope you like it ☺️
Please comment 😁
Ignore my mistake 😅
I Purple You army's 💜