Part 48

Y/n came inside the house.

Y/n : see I brought something for you.

Jungkook look at the Braslate she was holding in her hand and asked

Jungkook : what's this?

Y/n : I bring this lucky charm bracelet for you. I hope it's bring you luck.

She put that Braslate on Jungkook arms and Jungkook giggle at her.

Jungkook : I don't need this. Because you are my lucky charm.

Y/n get shy on his comment. She look down and smile shyly but then she control her smile and said

Y/n : look kookie we have same Braslate.

She said and show her Braslate. But matching Braslate isn't is the one who made him flustered.

Jungkook : W..what you call me?

He asked with not relateable reaction with the situation.

Y/n : I called y.. you kookie? Is there a..any problem?

She felt like anxious. Jungkook didn't said anything and his ears are getting pink

Jungkook : N.. nothing you just wait here I will just take a shower.

He said and run away and Y/n laugh at what sje saw. Before he go inside she saw something was pent up in his pants.

Y/n : Are you sure you gonna take bath it's so cold.

She shout and laugh silently

Jungkook : y...yeah I will be quick.

He shout back from inside. And Y/n laugh hard.

Y/n : did he really turned on Just by nick name 🤭..it was hilarious 😂like who the hell turn on by just nick name.

While Jungkook was comferting himself. Y/n decided to look around. When she was here before also but that time she was not his friend also.
Well his house was beyond beautiful.

It's so simple but yet so amazing 😍.  Y/n doesn't know how to appreciate traditional house back then because she doesn't know the beauty of this house but now she is so impressed.

Y/n eyes fell on Jungkook table which was in living room. It was so messy, and filled with paper's. Y/n went towards the desk.

Her eyes immediately fell on the handkerchief laying near the penholder. She smile knowing that Jungkook was Keeping that hanky with him.

Then y/n eyes fell on paper she pick that up and read it.

The original quote is written by Jose Rizal ,Philippines national hero

Y/n : what is this for?

She asked herself and look some other pages, but she didn't understand anything. It's look like that he is written a book or novel. She leave that because she knows that she is not intaligent as him. Then her eyes fell on one purple notebook, she pick up but that not the book she look before it's different

She opne the book only to see that on first page has her name. Theb she read further.

Y/n : "The faint voice of yours,that grazed me, please call my name one more time. I'm standing still under the frozen light, but I will walk towards you, step by step. Still with y--"

Jungkook: Baby?

Y/n almost jump on his voice she immediately put that notebook back at it's place and face him. She act like she didn't saw anything.

Y/n : Is that water is cold? Why did you bath at this late in cold.

Jungkook look away in embarrassment his cheeks are getting red and y/n was enjoying teasing him.
Jungkook try to change the topic.

Jungkook : Do you want coffee? Or tea?

He said and went to kitchen. And Y/n smile at his cute reaction.

Y/n : No I don't want anything. Come outside.

Theb Jungkook came out and they both seat near fireplace in living room. No one was talking, and y/n finally realized that what she just brought to herself. It night time and both are alone isn't it awkward? Jungkook still trying to control himself. So he was sitting little far from y/n.

Y/n : why you sitting far from me?

Jungkook: Baby..I.. I'm s.. scared

Y/n got worried she thought he is not scared of anything.

Y/n: why? What happened? Tell me? What is it?

She Look at him and he is somehow hesitate to speak, but y/n understood by his behaviour that what did he mean

Jungkook : nothing, never mind.

Y/n laugh and said

Y/n: come on tell me. And why are you sitting there? Do you don't want me to be here? Just tell me I'll leave--

Jungkook: I said na I'm scard.

Y/n : Then tell me what is it?

Jungkook gulped and look down his ears get little pinkish.

Jungkook : I'm scard I might do something dangerous if I come close to you.

He said in low voice but y/n heard that. She control her laugh. She thought that she should tease him. I mean just a little prank type.

Y/n get up and started to walk towards his direct slowly.

Jungkook: w.. what u doing?

He felt nervous

Y/n : What I'm doing nothing?

Jungkook thought that y/n could come to his direction but y/n turn right and take a glass of water. He felt little disappointed. But Jungkook look little confused about what she is doing.

Y/n purposely drank water while exposing her neck. Jungkook gulped and get shy, but he couldn't take his eyes off from her.

She put the glass down and lick her lips.

Y/n : Your water taste good

Jungkook : How dose it taste like?

Y/n : Like water

Jungkook chuckle at her answers he doesn't know how to react future.
Y/n run her fingers through her hair and make a lose bun. Showing her back side of neck and try to give most sexy look.

Jungkook immediately stop smiling.

Jungkook : Are You Trying To Seduce me KIM Y/N?

Y/n gulped. She knows that she really fucked up now because Jungkook call her by her full name.

She turned around with innocent eyes and face.

Y/n : N..No I do that normally

Y/n doesn't know that Jungkook smirk or he was scarcastaically laughing

Jungkook : do you do that normally? really?

Jungkook get up and walk towards y/n not breaking the eye contact.

For next part please bring some Hobi water with you 🔞❗
Hope you like it ☺️
Please comment 😁
Ignored my mistake 😅
I purple you army's 💜