Part 50

The ray of sunlight fall on Jungkook face, and he wake up. His eyes are still not fully open and today also weekend so he doesn't have to go to camp early.

He turn around and the first thing he saw is y/n sleeping face. He smile to himself and feel lucky to have her. He just look at her. He cared her face.

Jungkook : can't wait to wake up right beside you everyday after our marriage.

He said and smile looking at her cute face. He get slowly and kiss on her forehead. Then he get up from bed and did his morning routine then he made breakfast for both of them. Now he was about to go to wake up Y/n but he heard a bell ring on his door.

Jungkook : Who came at this early?

He look at y/n then close his bedroom door and went to open the door and look who is it.

He open the door and look 5 unfamiliar soldiers, but he knows that they are Amarican by there look. He was confused but he still play cool and maintain his captian look.

Jungkook : Yes?what I can do for you?

Soldier 1: Captain First of all Happy New year. And second of all, I'm colonel Hank. And we are here to take you to police station.

He said and show him the arrest warrant.

Colonel: And we also need to inspect your house.

Jungkook glared at them, he felt nervous because y/n was there but he still able to be professional. He move little aside.

Jungkook : Go on..

The soldier went in and look his whole house. Jungkook know that they can't find anything in his house. Then Colonel open the door of bedroom, he thought that he saw Y/n.

Jungkook: Stop right there.

The Colonel look at him suspiciously and Jungkook confidential went towards him. Jungkook saw that y/n was still sleeping and her face is covered with her hair so they can't able to see the face.

Colonel : Who is that person right there?

He said pointing at y/n

Jungkook : She my wife.

He said with confidence.

Jungkook : wouldn't it would be such a pervert and disrespectful of you that you go inside and inspect her?

Colonel look back at her direction suspiciously but he doesn't has any other choice but to close door and step back because he don't want get in trouble seeing a women naked. Then other soldier came to them.

Soldier : everything is clear sir

Colonel nodded his head and look at captain

Colonel: captain you have to come with us please.

Jungkook : Ok then wait a minute let me write a note for my wife so that she don't get worried.

Colonel and other soldier go outside and wait for Jungkook. Jungkook worte a note and put that on table with breakfast. He one last time go to y/n and kiss her on lips but still didn't wake her up. Then he went outside.

After sometime y/n wake and she look that Jungkook is not beside her and she got worried. She immediately get up but her legs are paining and she was still naked. But right now she doesn't care any but only Jungkook she went out and look at him, but he is nowhere to found.

Then she look at table and say a breakfast and note with it she immediately pick up and read it.

After reading that she take a breath. She felt relief that he is totally fine. then she remembered what happened last night and get shy. She immediately take bath but she can't able to find her top.

Y/n : Where is my top? I know that I throw that here.

She was looking for it for last 15 minutes but she didn't find. And now she give up then her eyes fell on Jungkook closest

Y/n : it wouldn't be bad if I borrow his clothes 🤭

Then she immediately get ready and eat breakfast then she went out.

Person 1: Did you know about that?

Person 2: that's scary

Person 3: why did they chain captain?

Person 2: I wonder what happened.

Person 1: oh! the new part of mysterious book is realised.

People around y/n was talking all this stuff but y/n didn't notice there talk because she was lost in her own thoughts soon she reach at Bogum house

Bogum mom: Oh y/n you are here.

Y/n : Happy New Year auntie

Bogum mom: Happy New Year sweetie. We were actually waiting for you last night so that we can celebrate New Year with you but Bogum told that you went to your friend house.

Y/n : I'm sorry auntie that I make you all wait and didn't inform you that I'm going out.

Bogum Mom: No no don't say sorry it's okay...we are happy that atleast you enjoy your New year.

Y/n smile at her and went inside saw bogum is still sleeping on floor while hugging pillow. When she open the door then bogum wake up

Bogum: Y/n you came?

He said in sleepy Voice

Y/n : Yeah? And why are you sleeping at floor?

Bogum: You told me that you will came back after meeting him so I was waiting for you but yi didn't came?

Y/n : I'm sorry, yesterday it was snowing alot that why I decided to stay at his houe.

Then bogum eyes fall on y/n neck he saw the purple mark which is surely give by Jungkook,and looking at that he get hurt alot. He immediately look away

Bogum: I hope you enjoyed New year with him.

Y/n Smile shyly remembering what happened and nodded her head. Then her eyes fall on the side of table where there are so many foods items

Y/n : D..Did you make that?

Bogum: Actually I was planning to celebrate New year with so I made your favourite dishes

Y/n get hurt after seeing that. Maybe he waited for her alot and what she did just make him wait more

Y/n : I will eat all of that now.

She get up and went towards food. But Bogum immediately went towards her and stop her.

Bogum : No... it's cold now and maybe now it was not delicious also. I will make this again for you.

Y/n : Not at all... I know you made this for me with so much affords I can't waste it. So I will eat and it's doesn't matter that it's cold now..it will be still delicious because you made it.

Bogum just look at her with love in his eyes. Maybe she can't be his but she knows how to appreciate other hard work and love. He just look at her while she was eating the whole food. Little did he know that he is falling for her more and more.

I hope you like it ☺️
Please comment 😁
Ignored my mistake 😅
I purple you 💜