1. Oh, I broke my zip (Bruno Bucciarati x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : Ami-Latino - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

The words in italics represent thoughts.

One of my oldest writings

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Independant
✏︎Focus
✏︎Overall just too kind even with those underserving

⚠️Warning⚠️
Non romantic
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

The sparkling sunlight piercing through the cloud tickled your skin, warming up your body as you were trotting childishly on the beach. The feeling of the sand always made you feel peaceful. However, you will soon be leaving this little paradise for the energy and the crowds of Naples. Not that it wasn't a beautiful place, but just that you were not the most fond of noise. Ironic considering your loud family. Thinking of them, your older brother called you from the little beach house. "(y/n), dinner's ready. Come on!"

"Coming!"

Once sitting at the table, the everyday show began. Your mother was serving the meals while your father was coming, grumbling to himself. "I love you even with your flaws because that's what love is about." That exchange between them would have purely adorable if it wasn't of your father. "Oh but I'm perfect."

"I don't know you, " you sighed. Your paternal gasped loudly , faking to be offended. "How can you!?" Every day of your life was like this. It may sounds like you were bothered, tired of them but you knew oh so very well you would miss their eternal energy.

And so the day arrived, the day you had to leave.

"Do you have everything?"

"Si' mamma."

"Your phone? Your passport? Money? Your tick-" You cut her short. "Everything."

"Just let her go, your father said, if she gets lost, her problem!"

"So very caring papa'."

Yet your mother ignored him and kept on asking you questions. Once she finally said goodbye, you left the family house, the one you grew up in since forever. Glancing at it one last time you feel emotional. It really was a beautiful place, you could have stared at it like that forever if it wasn't of the cab driver. "You're gettin' in or not? I have other things to do ya know?"

"Of course, sorry sir, " you apologized as you were getting in the car, waving at your mother one last time. "Take care!"

"You too!"

•••

"Finally, " you muttered to yourself as you exited Naples airport. You zipped your vest or at least tried to. After a few tries with no result, you put down your bags to look at the source of the problem to find out the little piece that held the two sides together disappeared: your zip was broken. "Awesome, you mumbled to yourself, awesome, really." You shook your head. No, don't let such a tiny thing affect you... You closed your eyes and once you opened them in front of you was floating a bright blue bubble. It was an odd thing but even more, was the fact that only you could see it. It always showed you the way, so you would never get lost : your biggest fear. You called this floating bubble "GPS".