6. Be careful, okay? (Noriaki Kakyoin x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : JostarJo - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

Requested by anonymous

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎ Non stand-user
✏︎solicitous
✏︎loving
✏︎caring
✏︎easily worried

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is written with the idea that all the crusaders survived to the adventure.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

A sweet aromatic smell floated in the family bungalow kitchen. You hummed to the sweet smell, waving your hand in the steam as to enjoy it to the max. You enjoyed your moment. It's only when you heard footsteps going down the stairs that you were brought back to reality. You glanced at your husband, suitcase in hand, always as neatly clothed and his hair forever combed just how he like it. You once again focused on the tea as you reached for your stomach as you weighed the pros and cons if it was a good time to tell him about the news. He did appear nervous lately, after all, he had to meet up with an old friend that found himself in a hell of a mess. This friend was obviously Jotaro Kujo and when that man was implied it always rhymed with problems. Your husband's highest quality was by far his loyalty. Yet, it could also easily become the worst threat to his security. He'd be willing to put his life at risk without thinking for other's sake. Noriaki Kakyoin really has a heart of gold.

Warm hands laid on your shoulders you were given a sweet kiss on the head.

"Do you got time to have some tea before you have to leave for the airport?"

"Yes."

On that, you prepared two cups of tea. You both installed yourself at the kitchen table, sharing a moment, speaking about a multitude of things except what you'd wish to tell him.

You tapped your nails on the ceramic surface of your mug as your gaze never left your husband.

He smiled, took a sip of the warm drink. "What is it that you want to tell me?"

"Huh?"

"Honey," he sighed, "there's something on your mind."

"I'm just worried...I just wish you won't do anything reckless."

He laughed. "That's what you tell me anytime. However, his smile disappeared when he realized your stern look. "(Y/N)".

"I'm requesting it now more than ever." A moment of silence. "I'm pregnant."

The pros won over the cons after all.

The seconds that passed between the announcement and the reaction of the man sitting in front of you seemed eternal. Eventually, his eyes began to shine. A smile stuck to the face, he ran to you.

"That's such great news!"

His hands went on your hips as he lift you and whirled with you in his arms, laughing. When you finally regain the floor you kissed him before looking at him lovingly.

"You'll be late if you stay any longer. Stay safe, okay?"

Eyes wet with joy, he smiled. "Count on me."

"Now go help your pal!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

◢✥◣
Requests are open
◥✥◤

➢Joseph Joestar x Calm!Kind!Composed!ScaryAngry!Female!Reader
➢Cannolo Murolo x Confident!Intuitive!Polite!Kind!Comprehensive!Female!Reader