19. Deal (Jobin x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : dkirbyj- DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

Requested by DearTimAndMoby

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Sweet
✏︎Indulgent
✏︎Playful
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It had been years. Years, since you last, stood within the Higashikata Fruit Parlor. You had left Morioh for your studies back in your twenties. You had never come back, until today. And now, you faced the man in charge and old friend: Jobin Higashikata, sharing a sorbet.

"So, what do you get going on lately?"

You scoffed."That's your question?"

He shrugged. "What else?" Jobin had always been socially unique. You never held it against him. Today was no different. So you choose to take control of the situation. "I heard you had a kid!"

"I do."

"How old?"

"Tsurugi turned 11 last month."

"Ooooooooh almost a teenager. Must be rocky at home!"

"My wife and father help a lot. Hato too."

The Higashikata family, you knew them well. You spent most of your time there younger. The truth was, you gave your passion for insects to your friend. You ran around and you'd dig up all sorts of bugs out of the mud and under the rocks without disdain. After all, it was part of you, always. "How's your father?"

"Good."

There was more to this conversation that met the eyes. It was Jobin, after all that asked you to come. You were getting very much curious "Why did you ask me to come?"

What came next was unexpected.

"(y/n), you like hiding under rocks and mud, yes?"

You choked on the lime cream and had to stop for a water break. You were a rock human. A deep secret, a heavy secret. Yet, in his eyes was no fear, worry or judgment. It was a first.

You smiled. "I sure do."

"I might have a deal for you. Care to hear it?" You slurped the cream of the sorbet and smirked. "Enlighten me."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I really hope you enjoyed this chill and friendly chit-chat-catching-up between old friends then turned into evil deads 😈😈😈

I really hope you enjoyed this chill and friendly chit-chat-catching-up between old friends then turned into evil deads 😈😈😈. I found myself enjoying writing such a relaxed chapter.

Despite it being short...Apologies for that, DearTimAndMoby .I'd love to write another request of yours and ensure it to be longer if you desire 💚
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

◢✥◣
Requests are open
◥✥◤

➢Bucci gang scenario
➢Mista x Shy!Open!SoapCarver!Female!Reader