9. K.O (Jotaro x Female!Sibling!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Artist : JostarJo - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color
✏︎(o/n)=opponent's name

Requested by _weird_

The words in italics represent thoughts.

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Patient
✏︎Calm
✏︎Intimidating
✏︎Scary

✏︎Boxer

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Scenario in which Jotaro and the reader are siblings.
Non romantic
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Sweaty and out of breath, your heart threatened to explode. You chugged down your bottle of water while you scrubbed away the sweat off your forehead. To your disgust, most of it got sucked into your boxing hand wraps. You grimaced as the remaining crystalline droplets crushed against the thick tissue of your sports bag and on some brother of yours. "Good grief woman."

"How is it my fault? You're the one who's too close..." you spoke up as you tossed the empty bottle in the garbage with a destabilizing easiness.

Jotaro Kujo sat next to you, pushing you a bit aside with his broad shoulders. Before you could even open your mouth, he shoved a classic Tupperware in your after-training shaky arms. A delicate rose post-it was glued on it :
"You have an important match tonight! You have to eat well (y/n)!
-Love, mom."

You frowned. "How old does she think I am?"

He stood up and walked away. "Jotaro!" you called out. He meekly looked over his shoulder, holding back a sigh. "Thank you for bringing it to me."

He shrugged as he made his way toward the exit. "See you tonight."

He's coming to see me? You couldn't help but smile at the thought. Your brother was truly good at heart.

•••

Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out. Bre-

"Tonight's the night." Holy said as she started massaging your shoulders.

You giggled. "Mom, I'm fine. I don't need a massage."

"Uh, yeah, sure." she automatically commented. The truth was that your mother didn't even bother to listen to you ; she was focused on her task. "Did you ate your sandwich?"

"That's her problem," Jotaro uncharismatically grumbled.

"Oh, Jojo! I'm just making sure your sister's in shape."

You heard the commenter call out your opponent's name. It was soon your turn. "Ok, ok. I ate it and it was delicious as always mom...Now, thanks for the free massage but I gotta go now!" you declared as you made your way toward the waiting corridor.

"Be careful, (y/n)!" she called out.

"Let her breath..." you heard your brother complain.

You jumped in place, excited to enter the ring. That's why when they called your name, you didn't need for them to say it twice for you to run toward the ring. On your way there, you stretched your arms to reach your supporters phoning your name. You jumped on the ring, smiling. Ironic knowing how much of a monster you turned out to be during a fight.

The moment the bell rang, the violent bloody dance began. Jabs, crosses, hooks and uppercuts were sent and received. The metal taste of blood invaded your mouth at each hit you received. (o /p) wasn't in a much better shape either. With time, they started to get unbalanced, their eyelids appeared to be heavier and heavier and you took advantage during one of their weak moments, charging toward them. An uppercut right under the chin send them into Morpheus arms.

"K.O"

You won! With a broken nose, a broken jaw and bloody lips sure but nonetheless!

"Good grief, woman..." your brother said as he gently scrubbed away the blood on your face. Yup, he truly was good at heart.

"I love you too." you said teasingly.

"Shut up."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was short but I sure hope you liked it nevertheless

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

◢✥◣
Requests are open
◥✥◤

➢Happy!Dio x Vampire!Flirtatious!Daring!Female!Reader
➢Josuke x Funny!Gamer!Genius!Polite!Female!Reader