21. Pise Tower (Mista x Female!Reader)

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
✎Artist : Siffu - DeviantArt

Here is a little helper:
✏︎(y/n)=your name
✏︎(l/n)=your last name
✏︎(h/l)=hair length
✏︎(h/c)=hair color
✏︎(e/c)=eye color

✎Requested by theogaroies

⋆The words in italics represent thoughts.⋆

Characteristics of the reader:
✏︎Shy
✏︎Open
✏︎Soap Carver
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Every day off in the mafia ranks was an event. A miracle even.

Raining or not, it didn't matter : you had free time. So, you set yourself a crafting spot and took a deep breath, awaiting a focus state. Rare when you were of a group...group as loud as this one. So you'd wake up early. So, at 6:00 am you slurped your first cup of freshly brewed coffee and got started on your work, smashing your knife and soap on the table, smiling brightly. "Today, I'll do the Pise Tower!" To everyone their hobby.

•••

Peace is short-lived: your harsh reality as a group member. One by One, your peace was put to a stop, ultimately crushed when Narancia walked in. "Heyyyyyyyyyyyy"

"Good morning, Narancia." Bruno, calm as usual. Others just hummed, too sleepy or unbothered to match his energy. You were no exception, using your nails and knife to sculpt, you were in your own separate worlds (leaving a good mess behind). So focused that, in fact, you hadn't noticed the raven-haired behind you so you jolted when he spoke. "Imagine if someone were to pour water over it."

"I forbid you to even think about it," you spat venomously, in a whisper. A threat for only him to hear. He laughed until he noticed the unshakeable dark light in your eyes. Then he stepped back. For a shy person,  threats were the end of the line of tolerance : Narancia Ghirga had faced this fact in the past, to his biggest dismay. A story for another day.

"Well, I like your work, (y/n)."

"Shut up, Giorno." Leone spit venomously. The young man ignored the emo-goth daddy (only description I accept for Abbachio. Fight me.) and turned his full focus to you. "It shows focus, calm and control. A lot of thoroughness, too."

Your cheeks turned pink with joy. Not by the compliments given by a peculiar person but simply out of the pleasure that your work was finally spoken about without caricature.

"And a lot of time to waste."

"Aw, come, Abbachio, stop being rude." Mista said. He wasn't trying to lecture him or anything. Just a fact thrown in a chit-chat style, really laidback. Yet, you couldn't help but smile whenever he backed you up. And so, every time you'd be done, you'd be sure to show him the result first.

"Tada!"

He smiled, giving the work a good look; the arches, the window, the texture. He'd never just take a look at it and say "It's cool." He'd take time. You loved that. He truly cared. "That one's my favourite window!"

"You have a favourite window?" And he was funny too. For Mista, it was more about seeing your eyes sparkle joyfully than his enjoyment. You were not naive or blind: you knew. Yet he made the eternal effort to show his interest, without fail. With time, you started to really cherish those moments and since then you developed great affection for the man. Despite your behavioural differences, you really felt peaceful with him. He spoke your thoughts and his so you could relax.

"Yeah! Look at it! The most beautiful window!"

"Mista, you're beautiful too." That's something you'd love to be able to say. You were too introverted for that, preferred actions and so you brought him near with a tug to offer him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks," you said. Shy, you turned away. Or perhaps you feared to look at him, fearing disgust. Oh, how far from the truth you were! He pulled you back to give you a sweet kiss. You smiled against his lips, butterflies running through your body up to your head and down to your toes. You were really happy.

"That was cheesy." you tease.

"Huh!? Come on! I thought girls like those things."

"We do. It's still cheesy though. You know?"

"No I don't."

You laughed. Good ol' Mista!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ooooof, been a while. Sorry. Gotta be honest, I had lost interest in JJBA. Back again as I restarted reading part 8 since I've learned of part 9. Don't know if any of you got there but when I do and if it really intrigues me, I'd be open to receiving requests for this part as well...No worries, I'll keep you updated. On that note, please do take care of yourselves! Summer's up!

 On that note, please do take care of yourselves! Summer's up!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

◢✥◣
Requests are open
◥✥◤

➢Bucci gang scenario

Now's pretty much the time to give me requests! I don't write if I don't have anything in the box...