chapter 11.

xi.

when messages started to involve spam, capitalized letters, and punctuations were no longer a matter, that was how you know that the person you were texting has been slightly comfortable with the other.

in jungkook's case, he has been a lot comfortable with minjee. that boy will text her at any given time every day as if he wasn't busy when in reality he was. he would spare time just to text her, or in other words annoy her.

JUNGKOOK:
mINJEE!!
sent, 11:28 PM.

hearing her phone buzzing at this hour, she already had an idea of who was texting her. there was only one person who had the nerve to spam her phone. not even jimin was brave enough to do it.

MINJEE:
whaatt.

JUNGKOOK:
oh that's a record you usually
ignore my messages after the
clock strikes ten.

JUNGKOOK:
i shall send you a celebration
gift on your doorstep.

as if the gods heard his commands, her apartment doorbell rang throughout the house making her raise her eyebrows in surprise. she never told her address to anybody before so how did jungkook know?

MINJEE:
did you actually?

MINJEE:
someone rang my football
brb i need to go check.

JUNGKOOK:
rang your what now?

JUNGKOOK:
your football?

JUNGKOOK:
how do one ring a football
pls teach me your ways.

JUNGKOOK:
minjee?

JUNGKOOK:
MINJEEEEhee!!
read, 11:57 PM.

MINJEE:
nevermind, it was just a package
my roommate ordered i thought
it was really you sending me.

JUNGKOOK:
you really want me to send you
something huh? (☞゚∀゚)☞

MINJEE:
if possible to the moon.

JUNGKOOK:
im not that rich i dont own
a rocketship ma'am (ಥ﹏ಥ)

minjee lets out a low chuckle at his message. he had been texting her for a month now and it was continuous. jungkook knew that if he were to stop, minjee wouldn't have the courage to text him first.

MINJEE:
why are you disturbing me
at midnight?

JUNGKOOK:
not like youre going to sleep
anyway youre a night owl.

her fingers hovered above her phone screen. he payed attention? looking at their messages they mostly text at night and some even reached two am.

JUNGKOOK:
i am too so no worries, baby.

MINJEE:
eh?

JUNGKOOK:
:D

JUNGKOOK:
what are you doing btw.

when jungkook realized he fucked up, he instantly changed the subject in hopes minjee would forget about him calling her with a pet name. he intended to tease her but it sounded more sensual and he didn't want her to get the wrong idea.

MINJEE:
texting you...?

JUNGKOOK:
oh cool me too.

this conversation was getting a little awkward and it was jungkook's fault. he shouldn't have done that. why did he do that? and from where did his bravery come from? wasn't he a pussy?