chapter 52.

lii.

JUNGKOOK:
hello again!

JUNGKOOK:
would you mind answering
a multiple choice question
for me?

MINJEE:
multiple choice question?
what for?

JUNGKOOK:
well i took this online quiz for
fun but i can't find the right
answer so i need your help.

JUNGKOOK:
i think you can answer it
for me.

MINJEE:
i feel like going back to school.

JUNGKOOK:
it's only one question!

MINJEE:
okay. what's the question?

JUNGKOOK:
wait, i'll send it to you.

JUNGKOOK:

JUNGKOOK:please help me find it 😭

JUNGKOOK:
please help me find it 😭

smooth jeon. real smooth. despite how calm she looked on the outside, she was screaming on the inside. her heart was beating rapidly from a mere picture. it was a unique way to ask someone out.

MINJEE:
oh my god.

JUNGKOOK:
did you find the answer yet? 😔

minjee took another look at the picture he sent. she doesn't have much of a choice, does she? all options lead to the same answer.

MINJEE:
i have, but isn't it better for
me to tell you in person?

she recalled the words yoona and seokjin told her back at her apartment and their words have been stuck in her mind lately. she was ready to give him an answer but figured it would be best if they meet in person first. she wanted to tell him how she felt.

during the three months he courted her, he never failed to make her happy. it surprised her, honestly. how a person had this effect on her. it never crossed her mind that she would feel this much from someone she met almost a year ago.

even though they were both in busan, their distances were too far apart and they were unable to meet. her grandma's house was a two-hour ride considering she lived near the beach.

every morning, minjee would find herself checking her phone and read his messages greeting her a good morning. he would randomly start a conversation afterwards. sharing selfies, telling his cheesy lines, or saying how much he missed her. sometimes, he would give her a call.

it had been like that, and she felt like none of those were enough.

which was why she was finally going to answer his confession the next time they would meet. this time she wasn't going to hold back, no hesitation.