[16] Pirate Fight

Briar, Evie, and Mal met up with the boys where they originally parked the limo by the wharf

Briar, Evie, and Mal met up with the boys where they originally parked the limo by the wharf. The three's eyes widened when they saw Lonnie climb out of the car and jog towards them.

"Lonnie!?" Evie and Briar exclaimed in surprise.

"I made them bring me." Lonnie said as she hugged each of them.

"Briar Rose!" A frustrated and scared voice called out.

Briar's eyes widened at the call of her name. She recognized whose voice it was instantly and knew she was in trouble. Chris was there and he knew she was too. "Uh oh.." She muttered and ducked behind Evie and Mal.

"Don't try to hide little fairy. We have to talk." Chris told her pointedly. Mal and Evie both moved to the side letting Chris look at Briar.

"We'll let you sort this out." Mal said awkwardly as she and Evie walked towards Jay, Carlos, and Lonnie.

"What were you thinking?! The isle? Seriously Briar?" Chris questioned frustratedly as he wrapped her up in his arms. "I get wanting to help Mal but you are the epitome of everything good which is exactly what a lot of the people here want to destroy. You can't be so reckless."

Briar sighed heavily, she knew that she was putting herself in danger by coming but she thought she'd be safer than Ben and didn't want to let him go without her. "I'm sorry. I should have told you."

Chris bit his lips as he held in his anger, the most important thing was that she was okay. He cupped her face in his hands and looked down at her. "Don't do something stupid like this again...without bringing me with you."

Briar's lips twitched, she shouldn't smile at his words but he himself was fighting one. Chris shook his head with a small smile and dipped down to press his lips to hers. Briar hummed happily and kissed him back and leaned into his chest.

"I promise." Briar said between kisses.

Evie smiled at her friend's happiness. "I wish Doug and I can have a love as true as theirs." She said softly.

"Yeah..me too." Mal agreed.

Chris slipped his hand into Briars and they met with the rest of the group to examine the fake wand.

"Wow, what a beauty." Mal said as she twisted the wand in her hands.

"It's noon." Jay told Mal who nodded.

"All right. Are we ready?" Make asked her friends who all nodded and spoke their agreements. "Let's do this." She said.

"Stay!" Carlos sternly told Dude who grumbled but sat down. "I mean it"

The mixed group of Auradonians and VK's walked down the rickety wood panels towards the side of the ship.

"Welcome!" Harry greeted ecstatically and held his arms open wide.