[17] Cotillion

When they arrived back at Auradon everyone separated

When they arrived back at Auradon everyone separated. Ben and Chris were pulled aside by Jane to talk about Cotillion and Lonnie took the swords back to the gym. Mal and Evie grabbed Briar separated from the others saying that they needed to have a girl talk but Carlos butted in. He said that they needed to all talk. Briar didn't want to intrude so she left with Chris back to their suite.

Briar fell backwards on their large bed with a heavy sigh as Chris closed the door. "You know.." Chris began as he quietly locked the door behind him and started walking toward her. "Seeing you kick butt like that earlier..."

Briar pushed herself up on her elbows and tilted her head looking at him with interest. "Yeah?"

"It was very attractive." Chris said. He stood in between her feet and locked down at her.

"Oh yeah?" Briar asked softly. Chris nodded and whispered back to her before bending down and capturing her in a heated kiss. He pushed her further up onto the bed and climbed onto her causing her to break into giggles of excitement. Briar threw her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Chris held one of her legs to his waist with his hand and used his other to pull the blankets back and covered them.

꧁꧂

Briar and Chris walked arm in arm down the hallway to the main deck greeting the guards and Ben's parents as they passed. "Bri!" Evie called out.

Briar looked over and found Evie coming towards her excitedly. "Oh my apples you look amazing!" The blue haired princess gushed as she took her friends' hands.

"Thank you! I wouldn't look this good without you and your expertise. I am so happy to have you as my personal stylish." Briar squeezed Evies hands with a bright smile.

"Of course! You are my favorite 'client'" Evie giggled at her last word. She was over the moon to be considered real stylish now and couldn't wait to continue her career over the next few years.

"Miss Evie." Lumiere said. Evie said goodbye to the couple and carefully went down the stairs to the main floor like Lumiere instructed.

"Are you both ready?" Lumiere asked the royals who smiled and nodded. Because the couple were future rulers of the neighboring kingdom and have begun a full treaty where their rule will work with Bens they are officially announced.

Guards begin the trumpet fanfare and Lumiere announces them. "The Prince Christopher and Princess Briar Rose!"

Cheers and applause from the audience full of students, teachers and parents follow them as they make their way down the grand staircase to their friends. Briar meets back up with Evie as well as Lonnie while Chris greets Jay, Carlos and Doug.

"Here she comes." Evie said excitedly.

People clap and cheer again as Mal is announced and comes down the stairs. Adam meets her halfway and helps her down. She stands with him and Bell for a few moments before walking to her friends.