[18] You & Me

Jay and Chris stood on opposite sides of Briar and Evie

Jay and Chris stood on opposite sides of Briar and Evie. The boys pulled them back when Uma swiped her leg above the railing trying to hit everyone. She began to cause waves and splash water on the ship making it shake and send the people tumbling.

"Grab onto something!" Briar instructed everyone loudly.

Chris wrapped an arm tight around her waist and grabbed the railing with his other. Carlos held onto Evie while Jay kept ahold of Ben. Everyone braced themselves as Uma continued to make the boat rock from side to side. Having enough Briar used her magic to calm the rocking ship.

Hearing heavy frantic breathing Briar and Evie looked behind them to where Mal was. The fairy was clearly working herself up and was encompassed by purple smoke. The smoke cleared as a now dragon version of Mal flew above them all.

Mal shot fire at Uma as she laughed. "Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all!" Uma yelled at Mal taunting her. Mal and Uma danced around each other sending attacks. As fire came towards her again Uma ducked under the water for protection, she came back up a moment later and sent another wave towards the ship.

"Watch out!" Ben warned everyone. Briar held her hands in front of her creating a ball of light and casting it over the ship as a protective barrier. No more water or anything Uma threw at the ship would affect them any longer. The blonde was distracted by Ben roaring and ripping off his suit jacket.

"Wait, Ben! No!" Carlos cried.

"Ben!" Everyone cried out rushing back toward the side of the boat watching as he landed in the water. Ben ignored the rigorous calls of his name and dove into the water between the two fighting VKs.

"Mal, Uma! Stop! Back down!" He told the two girls.

Uma laughed evilly. "What are you gonna do, Ben? Splash me?" She emphasized her words by splashing water at him with her hand.

"That's enough! It's got to stop! This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop! Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try." As Ben spoke he took turns looking at Mal and Uma pleading with them to stop.

"Uma, I know you want what is best for the Isle. Help me make a difference." Ben reached his hand out to Uma hoping she would transform back and get back on the ship with them. Instead, Uma carefully reached a tentacle over and unraveled it revealing the ring he had given to Mal. His ring.

Uma sighed and dove back under the water swimming away. Mal roared one last time before flying back over the boat and transforming back as Ben was helped back up. Briar grabbed Evie's hand and they rushed over to Mal helping put out some flames from her dress. The original Auradon blue and yellow dress was replaced by a purple, black, and green one.

"Whoo! So, I did not know that I could do that." Mal told the girls with a nervous smile.

"Yeah tell us about it!" briar gaped.