[21] New VK's

It has been a full year since Uma disappeared. Briar and Chris were now married and took over as King and Queen of their respective kingdoms. Ben and Mal moved in together after graduation, Evie had taken her business full time and had what she called a 'starter castle', Carlos and Jane were going strong and Jay was making plans to travel. Lots had happened and yet the kingdoms were still under warning since the young sea witch was still at large.

Briar and Chris were currently staying in Auradon to help set up and celebrate the arrival of the next generation of villain kids. Although they were unable to attend the announcement of which kids would be coming to Auradon they made sure they were able to go and help pick them up. Before they did that though Ben had a surprise for Mal.

꧁꧂

Briar and Evie stood together with Chris and Doug behind them. The girls were gripping each other's hands tightly in anticipation. Ben was finally going to propose after months of planning.

Evie gasped in excitement and patted Briar's arm repeatedly. "They're coming!"

Briar giggled and squeezed Evie's hand in response. Mal smiled at her best friends and went to walk over to them until Fairy Godmother stopped her and told her to stay put on the podium. Ben reached her side and took the microphone from Fairy Godmother.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother. What's up, Auradon? Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." Ben announced causing the crowd to cheer. The group tried to blissfully ignore Audrey, Chad, and Queen Leah's disagreements.

"Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention I'm in love with you?" Ben took one of Mal's hands and spun her around before singing the same song he had sung to her when they first started dating. Briar and Evie harmonized while Doug and the band began playing as backup.

"I met this girl that rocked my world,

Like it's never been rocked.

And now I'm living just for her,

and I won't ever stop.

I never thought it can happen to a guy like me,

But now look at what you've done.

You got me down on my knee."

Ben got down on one knee and pulled out a velvet box from his pocket opening it to reveal a grand purple diamond ring. "Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my queen?"